Search results

+
  1. C

queen of the highway stuck at wait 24hours

i have waited weeks in game time. The quest will not trigger panam never calls to start it. No matter how long or where i wait. Just says wait 24 in game hours but nothing.
  2. C

game is broken after latest patch

game is broken after latest patch i try to run the game and it fails with this message Error [modkngblood]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(141): Could not find function 'OnPocessActionPost' Error [modkngblood]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(467): Could not find...
  3. C

100% crash to desktop on bridge to kaer trolde.

100% crash to desktop on bridge to kaer trolde. 100% crash to desktop on bridge to kaer trolde. I can not go to the castle without crashing no matter what. I haven't played the game in awhile nothing with my pc has changed. The game may have had a patch or 2. I can not go to the castle. A few...
  4. C

Statue Quest Bug.

Statue Quest Bug. So i never got the statues before triss left. However after rescuing philipa the quests popped back up. When i go to triss we go to the room where she would then decompress them but NOTHING happens. There are no dialogue choices nothing. Bugged?
  5. C

Friendly npc's have 1 hit point

Friendly npc's have 1 hit point It seems that now on 1.7 patch and quest where you guard a friendly npc they die in 1 hit from anything. Also i noticed towns people who used to fight dogs or whatever came near then now just die instantly. This makes the game completely unplayable.. Any fix?
  6. C

Patch 1.04 Problem

Patch 1.04 Problem Since the patch while the foliage looks amazing the shadows look horrible in many places. Very grainy. In a scene with roache and another person not to be named the back wall looked horrible. It was all dots and lines. The settings are all set to ultra but the orange sky is...
  7. C

Rubberbanding?

Rubberbanding? Weird Rubberband...iness? So I got the game at launch, and it ran perfectly fine, never falling below about 60FPS and never hiccuping. Anyway, All of the sudden about 3 days ago i started having a really odd issue where it feels like the world doesn't hiccup, but slows down for...
  8. C

Why CD PROJEKT RED lowered the graphics explained

Why CD PROJEKT RED lowered the graphics explained .
Top Bottom