Search results

+
  1. D

Can´t find part of my reward for the main quest

I have yet to see somebody confirm the existence of Sangreal in Corvo Bianco xD
  2. D

So, patch 1.22 changed nothing for me. Is there anybody who actually got this wine as a reward?
  3. D

I got the following answer from support today: Hi, I took a look at your save and everything should work fine after the patch. However I don't have a patch date yet. Regards, Kuba
  4. D

The cellar would be the most logical place, but it cannot be found there, atleast for most of us.
  5. D

Gonna send this in as an official bug report then.
  6. D

TheDomain Did you find it yet?
  7. D

(Spoiler) - Blood and Wine, Regis gives Geralt Mutagens machine?

It´s among the quest items section I think (assuming you already picked it up from the nighstand at your home), and it automatically adds a random greater mutagen to your inventory once you´ve killed 100 enemies.
  8. D

Hanse Base won't grey out?

The leader is a mini boss battle, so he even has a boss life gauge, if you can´t remember killing him, better climb up and look for him, hes on the highest spot of the base and he is usually not accompanied by anyone, so it´s quite easy to miss him.
  9. D

10. D

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

Dunno if sb has mentioned it before, but to me, the whole start screen of the game is an easter egg. I mean, you can even see Orianna walking around in the background, making me guess that the start screen actually shows Geralt preparing for what happens in the "A Night to Remember" trailer. Not...
  11. D

CORVO BIANCO - REBUILDS, UPGRADES, SECRET ROOM

Wait for a patch or load a save before renovation and stay at corvo bianco till the renovation is completely finished, those are the two only options coming to my mind.
  12. D

Any update on The Warble of a Smitten Knight?

It might be beneficial to all users, if an admin marks this thread as sticky and changes the title to "Potential fix for The Warble of a Smitten Knight quest" and if you Foulseek put the fix into the first post :)
  13. D

Companion mod

I see, so, I and probably many other users would be very thankful if you consider releasing a Ciri only version :) Btw, if you would like more people to use your mod, I recommend hosting it on the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/? It´s basically the biggest site for game mods, and I´m...
  14. D

Companion mod

Ok, to make things even more easy, is there any way I can only get Ciri? Cause tbh, Dandelion is in Novigrad anyway and I can visit him there anytime. So I romanced Yen and I want Ciri to be there too, after all, they don´t share the same spot or bed, so there should be no conflicts/clipping...
  15. D

Companion mod

I know, I tried the mod out, but having Triss there too is kinda weird and also lore breaking, so I would really prefer a version without her. Besides, since she uses the same place as yen, the clipping between the two of em lying on the same bed is even more awkward xD
  16. D

Companion mod

@Sarcen Thanks alot for this awesome mod! If it isnt´t too much of a hassle for you, could you make a version with only Ciri and Dandelion, for all the ones who romanced Yennefer instead of Triss? @CarolKarine I found Ciri sleeping in the guest bedroom and after the intro scene i found her...
  17. D

Thousand thanks man, it works! I can finally progress with the main story :D
  18. D

Blood and Wine: Till Death Do Us Part Bug

I´m talking about the non Skellige non Hearts of Stone cards collection being complete (aka the ones you need for the quest Collect em all) So, are you saying that you don´t have all the non DLC cards that can be won randomly from merchants, innkeeps, barbers, smiths etc and still do not receive...
  19. D

An ETA for a fix would be really nice CDPR, since not being able to finish the main story line is kinda a game breaking bug for me. Maybe it would be the best thing to solve this via a hotfix and tend to the other bugs in B&W with another, bigger patch.
  20. D

Blood and Wine: Till Death Do Us Part Bug

I´m 99% sure it happens cause some people already have all non Skellige cards, like me. So there are basically no cards left that you could get from this quest.
Top Bottom