Search results

+
  1. U

The Witcher 3: A Disappointing Game Suffering from too many Problems.

or rather than a duck you know sarcasm
  2. U

The Witcher 3: A Disappointing Game Suffering from too many Problems.

Yes TW3 is a disappointing game, I have finished it and now have to wait for the Expansions ::shock::shock:
  3. U

State of the world and side-quests after the ending. No spoilers please.

yeah you have to decide for yourself if you want do to main quests and leave the sidequests out or if you do sidequests since you're already in the area and you're a witcher that normally helps people with monster problems
  4. U

State of the world and side-quests after the ending. No spoilers please.

You'll loose all quest with major NPCs (Friends etc.), Contracts and other sidequest that don't involve major NPCs are not affected by this, that means all quest you find on notice boards should be unaffected
  5. U

Oils should be usable in combat. Agree/Disagree?

Disagree as well all my points are already posted, though an animation of that would be nice, also bring back whetstones and diamond dust (?)
  6. U

Let's Talk About The Ending [super spoilers, duhr]

there are a few loading screens about Ilthinnes Prophecy and Tedd Deireadh iirc. The Books describe it, the games describe it, though TW1 in more detail, so you could know that, though in tw3 finding ciri is more important through most of the game, the Time of End is still always looming in the...
  7. U

Some of the funniest (Or Oddest) Quoates in game!

"War. War never changes" and in one of the Scoia'tael camps: "War always changes"
  8. U

Wouldn't be nice to add pick-locking & pick-pocketing?

Your name is Geralt not Garret! There is a difference
  9. U

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Well said Sir, well said!
  10. U

Letter from A. (could he be...) [Witcher 1 Spoilers]

For himself or herself time is still linear, just because he/she can jump through time/space doesn't mean that he saw his death, if he would jump from today to two days from now, then he wouldn't exist during these two days he jumped over, so he wouldn't been able to see his death, nothing could...
  11. U

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I would have loved to see a little clip at the end of Geralt and Yenna/Triss together in their respective house or on a bank in front of it talking about minor stuff completely unrelated to the worldstate, maybe that one of their friends is going to visit them or them planning a visit to Mother...
  12. U

CDPR, you f***ed up with 'The Witcher 3'

that's an understatement seeing what other threads we had here already that went into an completely different direction
  13. U

Save 1.04 in game 1.03

Nope can't help you with cheats. I don't know any
  14. U

Why so much hate for Nilfgaard?

I would rather see Redania under Radovid as Nazi Germany, bringing Kaedwen "heim ins Reich", systematically killing first the mages then the nonhumans and having your own security force in form of the witch hunters
  15. U

Save 1.04 in game 1.03

or you could wait for 1.05 which comes out in the next few days
  16. U

Save 1.04 in game 1.03

I'm pretty sure that's not possible it works the other way around as in up but not down.
  17. U

Locked doors - key required (minor spoiler)

Locked - Key required means you get a key through Quest or simply find one, lock generally means you don't get in
  18. U

I get SO FRUSTRATED when decisions are forced on me in a game :/

Yeah Bioware the guys that tell you: Pick the first response for the good answer, the second for the neutral and the third for the bad one. And in the end your decision don't matter because you can change all that through a dialogue
  19. U

Wraiths are just bad?

Hit them with the moon dust bomb and they take the right amount of damage just like with Yrden
  20. U

Suggestions about signs

If we're talking about Signs: I want Somne! So that I can put all of the guards to sleep while getting their stuff.
Top Bottom