Search results

+
  1. H

Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad?

Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad? I don't really know what to say. I want to 100% the game in a playthrough but I don't want to overlevel everything. Not only does it trivialize the fights, it makes the whole progression out of balance. Is there an up-to-date fix for this somewhere, through a mod?
  2. H

Do We Need More Immersion?

Do We Need More Immersion? With Blood and Wine coming, more patches as well, possible smaller DLC, and a looming chance of an Enhanced Edition down the road, work is still to be done on the Witcher 3. I think, compared to modded Skyrim at least, immersion seems to be one of the things Witcher...
  3. H

Temeria DLC Horse Set

Temeria DLC Horse Set The Temerian Armor DLC actually scales somewhat in level with you. I'm level 35 and it's a level 29 version now. But the horse armor, which looks absolutely amazing, is still really crappy compared to the endgame saddles, saddlebags, and blinders you can get. Any chance...
  4. H

Iorveth's Future? Enhanced Edition?

Iorveth's Future? Enhanced Edition? I'm not going to make a long post as that's not my forte, but I'm really wondering what, if anything, they plan to do with Iorveth, and by extension Saskia? Roche lovers got their fix but us Iorveth fellows got left out. I understand that time constraints...
  5. H

Witcher 3 Needs More Armor Variety

Witcher 3 Needs More Armor Variety For such a huge game, it's a bit disappointing knowing the armor variety in the game is lackluster. The only really unique armor sets are the witcher school equipment. You may disagree but this is just my opinion, as I'd like to more frequently change armor...
Top Bottom