Search results

+
  1. Snowflakez

Reviving the seasonal in-house conference format...

Still not sure what was going on there. CDPR obviously knows how to edit, because they've done so successfully many, many times in the past. Anyway, I've got faith in them moving forward.
  2. Snowflakez

Reviving the seasonal in-house conference format...

I believe those conferences are for investors, but certainly, the format could work for the public as well. I like the idea. You don't even need an audience (except, if you must, journalists and creators). Just a stage, a TV screen, and decent editing.
  3. Snowflakez

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Thanks for the information, @Shavod. Sounds like the delay really was just to give them extra breathing room. Still don't understand why that would then require massive crunch, though. Maybe I just don't understand enough about game development yet.
  4. Snowflakez

Early Release?

You never know. But it's unlikely.
  5. Snowflakez

Weekly Poll 3/9/20 - Stealing!

I don't think there will even necessarily be a theft system in the game (and certainly no pickpocketing mechanics) aside from an extremely rudimentary one like TW3, but if there is, #5. Depends on the character I'm playing and what sort of gear I think they need. As a side note, I hope you can...
  6. Snowflakez

Could be, that would make sense.
  7. Snowflakez

We'll see. I'm not getting my hopes up until this game actually goes gold. I can't imagine how playtesting and bug fixing takes another 6 months, and then employees will still need to crunch to hit the target date, unless there's more work than they're letting on.
  8. Snowflakez

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Drought

That's a shame. I know you've stated in the past you've started to grow tired of the same style of isometric RPGs, but it looked like BG3 is doing a lot of cool new stuff that makes it feel truer to its tabletop roots. Hopefully by the time it releases you are feeling the high fantasy thing...
  9. Snowflakez

It's good, though. There are other games on the horizon that are currently more worthy of our time. BG3 looks very excellent. Then there's Pathfinder's sequel which looks to be doing some very cool new things like mounted combat, as well as both turn based and RTWP combat, etc. And if we look...
  10. Snowflakez

Yeah, I think we're in for at least another month or two of no Cyberpunk-related content. It sucks, but when you delay a game by 7 months, it's necessary. They don't want to show too much too early and run into the same issues. I've lost a good bit of my hype for the game, which I'm very...
  11. Snowflakez

The General Videogame Thread

I'm just going to make a Baldur's Gate 3 thread later today.
  12. Snowflakez

That's an odd question. Surely just looking at the UIs side by side would show you what I mean? By changing textures, icons, and the overall layout of the UI, the entire feel could shift toward something much more fitting for D&D and/or Baldur's Gate.
  13. Snowflakez

Eddies

I'm always in favor of more blockchain stuff, but in this specific scenario, I'd prefer all rewards to be only purchasable in game, with in-game currency. And I say that as an active forum user who would probably benefit from something like this. Also, I'm not quite sure how this might work...
  14. Snowflakez

The sheer scale of Night City

You still believe in that map, eh?
  15. Snowflakez

Of course it shouldn't look like a 20-year-old UI. But it's possible to take an old look, keep its spirit and theme, and update it with modern sensibilities. Compare Oblivion's UI to Baldur's Gate 2's. Similar ideas (but not identical since they're different types of RPG), updated look. The...
  16. Snowflakez

I don't want to dogpile (not that anyone here is being hostile), so I'll keep it short and just address one specific thing. Here, I disagree. It truly would not be very difficult to create a modern UI that harkens back to the days of BG 1 & 2. Heck, even Oblivion's UI felt more similar to...
  17. Snowflakez

What game are you talking about?
  18. Snowflakez

Yeah, I won't let it bother me too much for now. If we're a month from release and its the same then I'll worry.
  19. Snowflakez

I completely agree with you for the most part. I was speaking objectively. The reason a lot of people are saying its OS3 and not Baldur's Gate 3 is the UI, whether that's a fair assessment or not. Thus, if they don't want those comparisons to be drawn, they should change the UI. There are...
  20. Snowflakez

Thanks, Su! This definitely alleviated some of my fears. I think they could stave off a lot of "Divinity Original Sin 3" complaints by just changing the icons and UI to be more Baldurs Gate-y.
Top Bottom