Search results

+
  1. A

slow leveling? is it just me?

I LOVE the slow leveling. Nothing more annoying then an RPG that by half way through I am so powerful (and rich) that I can defeat anything.
  2. A

PS4 Controller on PC - how to show ps4 buttons?

I've gotten so used to the mapping I know my PS4 controller better by the letters then the symbols!
  3. A

PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller NOT being detected (on PC), anyone else?

Works fine for me with the PS4 controller. I use the ScpDriver (as Windows does not have native PS4 support) and it works perfectly.
  4. A

Pc game + ps4 or xbox one controller

It might have native support for the PS4 controller as it will recognize it and show the right buttons, but WIndows itself does not have support for the Bluetooth PS4 controller. You will have to manually add the drivers (just Google PS4 controller on PC to learn how)
  5. A

Pc game + ps4 or xbox one controller

The IGN play through is on a PC and they are definitely using the Xbox controller, and even went into the mapping screens (for flipping Y-axis etc...) So full support. I will be using the PS4 controller with my PC. I like it better then the Xbox controller. Just use the DS3 Scp tool. I'm...
  6. A

Why do you need GOG Galaxy to get DLC?

Why do you need GOG Galaxy to get DLC? Looking at the official manual for the PC version of the game today it says: To download updates and free DLC, you must connect your game to a GOG.com account. To do so: 1. Click on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt shortcut. This will open the GOG.com Galaxy...
Top Bottom