Search results

+
  1. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev

In hindsight, how do you feel the weather nerf has worked out? Do you think there's still need for further adjustments, or does it now fulfill the role you had in mind for it?
  2. L

What Ending should be the canon ending?

It's not a trend, it's the core element. Games are about Choices. Otherwise it's just an interactive story.
  3. L

What Ending should be the canon ending?

Well I've got a hard job, too. Choice is good and Developers should try to meet that challenge instead of making stuff canon.
  4. L

These Expansions Better Have Iorveth and Saskia.

That's not a problem. I don't like this canon or nothing approach. They only need to recognize and react to what decision we made. She's alive, or she's not. If she's alive, she's freed from the curse or not. Three options. I won't ever condescend to call that problematic. Personally I'm also a...
  5. L

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

I found that strange, too. I have no problem with the fact that it was possible for Ciri, but the fight took place in an almost empty Red Hole and they weren't any more difficult than a Water Hag. They acted like Melee Fighters. Very strange Concept. A lame fight.
  6. L

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

Now I feel sad, because most of the stuff on your list is stuff I really did miss in the game without knowing about *The List*.
  7. L

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

But there is a lot of more to Loredo than just his character. For example there is the elven woman he holds captive and her baby you can deal with. There are the elves and dwarves in general: Was there a massacre or was there none? That is a lot of stuff that doesn't have any influence on the...
  8. L

I see where you're coming from. But I'm kind of sick of hoping for some breadcrumbs and making excuses for Developers. They do what they think is reasonable to produce a game and make profit and I'll see if I buy it (And I had fun with TW3, to make that clear.). But I as a customer don't see why...
  9. L

That's somehting I, as a player, will never concede. I want this extra mile. Why give me a decision and then don't account for it? If I want that, I buy a book. But I bought a game! I get that my decisions won't have an impact on the whole world, because Geralt's just a tiny wheel in all of...
  10. L

Priscilla

Yeah, they screwed up on a lot of aftermath stuff for their quests.
  11. L

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Well, that the magical possibilities are inconsistently treated in Sapkowskis universe gets stated in a lot of threads. I mean, why couldn't Yennefer and Triss save Geralt when he was dying. I still think it was very well made. I felt drawn into the situation. And from the fact that you're upset...
  12. L

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I honestly found the Sile consequence to be the only one of my W2 decisions that really mattered. I mean: Letho hints to me that it would end like it, and while it does, I really feel responsible for her fate. I thought it was awesome. Way better than the other consequences for big decisions...
  13. L

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

No it doesn't. After I completed Mystic River Questline in W2 I earned the Vran Armor - strongest armor aside the Dark Mode Armors - so normal consequence should be that Geralt has them at the beginning of W3. But he wears the Kaer Morhen armor. And I even found some Vran Armor stuff in the game...
  14. L

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

Thanks for summing this up! I don't know if this should count under choices/consequences, but it had a questline in TW2, so it somewhat could be counted as a choice: The Vran Armor from the Mystic River Quests. Although minor, I feel it's not that nice that Geralt doesn't have it anymore...
  15. L

The Good, the 'Lesser' Evil, and the 'Greater' Evil - Witcher 3 Thoughts

Very spot on Analysis. Thank you very much. If it was for me the point "No proper acknowledgement of imported choices" should move to the greater evil and should contain the Resurrection of Thaler and the general overuse of Retcons as well, but that's my personal opinion. Otherwise well done!
  16. L

Talking future Expansions: Around which past important character would you like to see more content?

Talking future Expansions: Around which past important character would you like to see more content? This post is thought to be a brainstorming about what characters you dearly missed in TW3 and you would love to see again. May it be in a short questline or a whole expansion. There are so many...
  17. L

Admit it. Who cried at [SPOILER...] ?

I never actually cried, but I really had to choke in a lot of scenes. Ciri presumably dead was awsomely made. Especially the "non gamey" Camera Work in that Scene got me! Too bad we see that only on some occasions. And the Scene with Sile. That one was hard, because I actually felt like I...
  18. L

Crafting/alchemy mat weight changes and implementation of storage in 1.07

I was wondering about that, too. Seems really odd. Let's See how this will play out...
  19. L

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Why are you afraid of different opinions? This is a forum and as everywhere else in this World people are always happily invited to differ. I even think he has a point that IF CDPR brings the post epilogue state they should at least do it right, or not at all. I for one would rather have a...
  20. L

Where's the Order of the Flaming Rose? And Siegfried?

But it is indeed a Bit weird, that Radovid used them to turn Tables in Loc Muinne and now they are nowhere to be Seen. Also: I Killed Siegfried. I would be happy with a short explanation for their whereabouts.. no actual appearance.
Top Bottom