Search results

+
  1. L

Talking future Expansions: Around which past important character would you like to see more content?

Talking future Expansions: Around which past important character would you like to see more content? This post is thought to be a brainstorming about what characters you dearly missed in TW3 and you would love to see again. May it be in a short questline or a whole expansion. There are so many...
  2. L

Probably stupid and already answered question: Who did I defeat at the end of W1?

Probably stupid and already answered question: Who did I defeat at the end of W1? He was named the King of the Wild Hunt, but it can't be Eredin... So who did I defeat? And why is nobody in W3 referring to it? (Oh right, CDPR doesn't care about my choices. Sorry, I forgot.)
  3. L

Too many lose strings throughout the game AKA CDPR seems not to have learned out of the Shani incident [SPOILER]

Too many lose strings throughout the game AKA CDPR seems not to have learned out of the Shani incident [SPOILER] Hello Guys! I just finished the game and my overall Opinion: Great game! One of my favorites and so far it has earned the title GOTY2015! Very, very generally speaking I liked...
  4. L

Bug or Feature: Superior Formula disappears after brewing from Alchemy Tab

Bug or Feature: Superior Formula disappears after brewing from Alchemy Tab Sorry if repost, I did a quick seach and found nothing. I made the superior necrophage-oil, which I still have in my inventory, but now I'm missing the formula in the Alchemy Tab. And while I can understand that brewing...
  5. L

Spoiler: Wondering about the Conclusion of "The Fall Of The House Reardon"

Spoiler: Wondering about the Conclusion of "The Fall Of The House Reardon"
  6. L

Mark Books as read: I really miss this feature

Mark Books as read: I really miss this feature Because at some point I can't identifiy anymore what I've read and what not. And there are so many of them, and I want to read them all (Also, sometimes they give you quests or knowledge, or what not). Witcher 1 had this small remark "You have read...
Top Bottom