Search results

+
  1. D

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

I was implying that it was their only response in regards to the issue this forum thread is about. I was in no way trying to justify the actions of CDPR. My mistake for the poor phrasing.
  2. D

They probably wont say anything because to do so would be pointing fingers at a partner and publisher. Its bad business to throw your business partners under the bus. This is more than likely something CDPR is going to take to the chin. Multiple twitter posts have demonstrated "it wasnt their...
  3. D

I dont believe you for a second. You are going to be playing the game right alongside the rest of us. [...] Edited. -Drac 1560180247 Drac, how do I message you? You sign everything Drac as if I should know your username. What is your forum username?
  4. D

This is me, exactly. I have never bought a CE for any game in the last 25+ years. This is the first game where I really really wanted to. I live in NA and purchased the PS4 CE from best buy, and a PC(preffered platform) digital copy of standard from gog.com. I also want to support CDPR so I dont...
  5. D

[Bug] Can't advance passed "The Calm Before The Storm" quest

Just wanted to add that I had the same issue. The hellhounds were working, but the actual wild hunt warriors were frozen. I could do damage to them, kill them, but not get credit and continue to progress. If things are working, after killing a few of the warriors you are prompted to go back...
Top Bottom