Search results

+
  1. E

GOG Launcher causing keyboard and mouse issues.. quite strange.

My bad. I did not realise there was separate tech support for gog. The problem occurs as soon as I open gog, regardless of whether I try to run the game. I'll chase this up with gog, thanks.
  2. E

Gog still works but you cant do anything because the way your mouse operates prevents you from taking any actions, like running games or clicking on tabs. Could really do with some advice or tips. Does anyone know if there is a way of reinstalling gog without opening it and without touching my...
  3. E

GOG Launcher causing keyboard and mouse issues.. quite strange. Witcher 3 and the Galaxy launcher have been pretty smooth for me. Until yesterday. Now when I launch Galaxy it causes my pc to mess up and act as if I am holding ctrl and alt at the same time. This means a lot of the keys no...
  4. E

(Spoiler) Question about Dandelion and Priscilla.

You can still find out who the murderer is then kill the inquisitor.
  5. E

Would you choose to become a Witcher?

Totally. Being a witcher is (for me) up there with wanting to be a jedi.
  6. E

A good reason to keep the Kaer Morhen armor

Games like this should offer the option to have existing armor imbibe the stats of better armor. That way you get to keep the armor you like and have the better stats you need.
  7. E

Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

Totally agree with you. it is funny how people ignore the good things you said about the game and focus on the negative and assume you are either a bad player or just hating. The contorl scheme for pc needs adjusting and you should have more control in or out of combat. And as good as the game...
  8. E

Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

Does this give much of a performance hit?
  9. E

PC: 320MB Keeps on Failing. I can I patch manually?

PC: 320MB Keeps on Failing. I can I patch manually? Is anyone else seeing the patch continue to fail? Highest it has reached so far is 20% before is says there is a problem, then resets and starts again. No error messages. I have just downloaded patch witcher3_patch_1.01, can this be applied...
  10. E

Journalist Opinion on the Downgrade Debacle.

Agree completely. Had CDPR just been up front and open that they might not be able meet the innitial "in game" footage, then there wouldnt be such a fuss. That said, I do beleive they are still using the old footage in advertising so that is a bit naughty :P
  11. E

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Holy crap, I laughed out loud. Funny stuff. Then sad face when its mostly true :(.
  12. E

Agreed. I still seen them as a pc dev first and console dev second and trusted their "gameplay" trailers and interviews. Hence I spent a lot of money on pc upgrades. My own fault I suppose.
  13. E

Yup, the negativity wouldnt be half as bad had they been honest and open. Thats why people love CPR, not for the graphics of their games but for their open and honest approach trusting their fans, no DRM for example.
  14. E

If you play it on high to ultra. I dont want to know what it would look like on low or medium.
  15. E

Wondering if any Anti-Piracy Game Measures have been put in for TW3 ?

Exactly. legit customers jump through, sometimes, numerous hoops.. while pirates have a smooth trouble free gaming experience.
  16. E

CPR and other game devs factor in piracy. It is inevitable and the harder you fight it with DRM the more you harm your loyal customers. CPR know this and as a result have done very well without it. The fact that CPR are doing well is proof that no DRM works and thus proves your point of view...
  17. E

You see you do not trust people. Judging by your post I believe If you were in charge of a business with this mentality you would most likely go the route of DRM and actually cause more people to pirate. Look, the proof is in the pudding and proves you wrong. CPR has had a no DRM policy for...
  18. E

Trust. That is DPR's anti-piracy measure and it has worked wonders for many years. People claim pc gamers are pirates yet it is pc gamers that have helped establish CPR's position in the gaming market. However some of that trust has bene quesitoned of late. It will be interesting to see how...
  19. E

release screens/video of the fullmaxed pc settings to solve the confusion!

Nice read even through Google translate. Now this is a very positive interview on the face of it so I'm hoping it turns out to be correct. I only have 2 issues: 1: he claims the recent PC vids look worse due to YouTube compression. But that same compression is in place for the earlier vids too...
Top Bottom