Search results

+
  1. U

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

That new Triss Outfit looks pretty interesting as well. Looks like a bigger change than Yen's alternative outfit with a completely new hairstyle. Sweet! e; Also, anyone else thankful that CDPR wont spoil it with a preview picture? I like that they wont spoil the surprise of finding and...
  2. U

Sex scenes in this game a re terrible compared to The Witcher 2

Which is exactly what Im saying: Either skip the pointless sex scenes straight away, or do them properly and with attention (like the bath scene in w2) but dont half ass them. I would be inclined to agree, apart from the mentioned bath scene in W2. That did add to the dramatic effect in TW2...
  3. U

Sex scenes in this game a re terrible compared to The Witcher 2

Yeah, CDPR has become a parody of itself when it comes to the sex scenes in the game. They play the "we have matured from W1/W2" card, yet the second thing we see in the game is Yens naked ass. Its like they desperately want to pretend they are an american studio, where you can show gore all day...
  4. U

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

These annoying, and extremely obvious bugs are the ones I thought devs would fix when they delay their game for months. Same goes for the camera stutter, at least that got fixed in 1.05. But no, better fix a bug where a cow somewhere on the edge of the map floats 2 cm above the ground (/s)...
  5. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

I've been following this 'debate' for quite some time now. Judging only by what people say here and in other threads, you'd think this is what they see when they look at the final product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQqrOf70pc4
  6. U

Witcher 3 break even?

at least one would think that. square enix was still not satisfied with the sales of either tomb raider (3,4 mil) and hitman (3,6 mil). then again, square enix is never satisfied.
  7. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

How dares a game that went into developement late 2011 to not look as good as a tech demo in 2015!? This is an outrage! /s
  8. U

W3 - Things that could be improved

motherofgod.jpg:o
  9. U

Share Your Screenshots!!!

love this one! the architecture in novigrad really is something Talking about first world PC gaming problems.. :D
  10. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

have you seen ac black flags water? looked insanely good in there, even tho the engine is obviously heavily outdated when compared to Watch Dogs, Unity or W3s engine. But if people were able to fix Skyrims mess of a water system, I'm sure once the Redkit drops we will be able to get rid of the...
  11. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

Ponies shall be dropped! There is but one Lord of the Ponies, and all men must serve him.
  12. U

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Go for it! The emotional payoff is well worth it! Especially if you think her actually a nice person like I do, it hits home twice as hard. And OTT; Impaling is definitely one, if not the, worst way to die. I'd rather get burned alive than impaled tbh.
  13. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

Oh wow, I didnt notice it until I opened the picture in a seperate tab. Holy shit that is blurry, how have I not noticed this so far? I have to go back to that place and check for myself. I take it changing MeshRenderingDistanceScale and MeshLODDistanceScale yields no effect?
  14. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

Whatever floats your boat, budd. You can lay out the narrative in your head however you want if that makes you happy. :) Well it's been "only" 8 years since W1 released, and it wasn't that much of a lightweight at its time itself. But keep in mind that the scene in the W3 is a lot more dynamic...
  15. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

If you think Gameworks is a good thing in the long run for PC gamers, you are completely and sadly mistaken, but you are entitled to your opinion of course. But maybe all that Nvidia hate as of late has some justification to it? That beeing said; I really dont care taking this further into a...
  16. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

"performance with my 980 sli rig is fine, hence everything is fine, its your imagination!" Im on AMD, not Nvidia and HBAO+ tanks my framerates in any game it is implemented in. At least AMD cards can run HBAO+ at all, but its not as smooth as it is on Nvidia cards. (not even) 1 sentence =...
  17. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

Are you aware of the SSAO problems on grass and in dark places KNG? Is it something you intend to fix, or is that simply out of your reach without proper toolset? Asking, because I really like the new color tone, but right now I only have the choice between no AO (which looks like there is...
  18. U

Witcher 3 Graphics

yeah I doubt we will come anywhere near a photorealistic lighting system within the next 20 to 30 years. Even CGI trailers are years away from that. Until then, I'd take "stylized visuals" (Bioshock Infinite, Witcher 3) over "close to realism visuals" (Kingdom Come, Arma 3) any day of the week...
Top Bottom