Search results

+
  1. Denroth

CDPR a bunch of broken promises

1) CDPR: every choice will have consequences Cyberprank has a linear history in the year 2077 I guess 2) CDPR: character customization at the highest levels no customization is needed because the balance is broken, you can do millions of money and damage within a few hours of play 3) CDPR: it...
  2. Denroth

[MOD] HD Monsters Reworked by Denroth

Greetings Witchers, I'm working on a new mod that reworks the models of the monsters without overturning the work done by CDPR. Essentially, HDMR mod improves the details of the skin textures of monsters, horns, and various objects. I would like to point out that the images below are a WIP, so...
  3. Denroth

non-HW Beard files

non-HW Beard files Hello guys I am receiving many messages with the request to improve the non-HW beard ... I've already edited some non-HW files for the hair, but I can not find the files for the beard (non-HW) ... someone is kind enough to enlighten me?
  4. Denroth

block beard growth HW

block beard growth HW hello guys....happy new year I wanted to know if there's a way to stop the growth of the beard. I saw that there is a mod ... but that's not what I'm looking for ... the thick beard HW + the game lighting causes unpleasant visual effects. the change in question must...
  5. Denroth

Geralt Hair non-hairworks version

Geralt Hair non-hairworks version Hi guys I have a problem with textures Geralt's hair (non-Hairworks) .. I try to implement any changes to it c_02_mg__hair_d01 c_02_mg__hair_n01 the texture breaks in-game Implementing even without any changes, but only put These files into mod, breaks...
  6. Denroth

Yellow effect, hair

Yellow effect, hair I come straight to the point I'm trying to change the yellow color of the hair, I tried many color combinations for textures, but nothing seems to fix the problem. does anyone know how to change this yellow hue...
  7. Denroth

[MOD] The Butcher Of Blaviken - Lore Friendly Geralt

This mod has the purpose to modify some aspects (texture) of Geralt. Reading the books I always imagined that Geralt with a fierce expression ... is a ruthless killer monster ... not Santa Claus. These are subtle changes that do not alter the expression of Geralt...
Top Bottom