Search results

+
  1. G

Some Forum Help.

Some Forum Help. Hey everyone, At the risk of looking stupid I have a question. First this may not be posted in the right place at all. If so I apologize I don't know where to put it :( . I'm completely new when it comes to forums. I've played games for about 18 years and have never posted...
  2. G

Point of No Return Question.

Point of No Return Question. Having recently reached an interesting part in the main quest. It got me curious as to whether there is a clear point of no return regarding the storyline. The only reason I ask is because I reached this area at level 20 and I hear most if not all finish the game...
  3. G

Underwater Controls

Underwater Controls I'm curious as to whether anyone else is beyond frustrated with the controls once you dive underwater. Half the time when I begin diving Geralt for whatever reasons decides to flip around and swim half way back up. It's a particularly painful cycle when in shallow water that...
  4. G

Awesome Story Easter Egg (Big Book/Story Spoiler)

Awesome Story Easter Egg (Big Book/Story Spoiler) Before I say what I found I should say that I actually do not know how to make a spoiler tag as I've seen in the forums (maybe someone can explain that). I would of definitely preferred to do this with a tag incase someone stumbles upon it...
  5. G

Witcher Wannabe Quest Bug

Witcher Wannabe Quest Bug Doing the side quest A Witcher Wannabe. Upon finding him all he'll say is "Watch Out". After several meditations and save reloads nothing apparently changes. I'm assuming there is actually a monster I need to kill but I've searched the immediate area in all directions...
  6. G

Frustrating Combat Hitboxes

Frustrating Combat Hitboxes I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this? Basically I'm trying to grab the achievement that requires you to do two contracts using healing, signs etc. The problem I'm finding is that I cannot manage to not get hit. It's not so much a dodging problem either as...
  7. G

Best Merchants

Best Merchants I'm just curious if anyone has stumbled upon any merchants that buy goods for full price. I have found and used the trophy merchant who buys them for full price (he's to the east of Novigrad above Oxenfurt gate in a Cemetery. For those who didn't know) I imagine somewhere in the...
  8. G

Hilarious Mistake I Made.

Hilarious Mistake I Made. I'd figured I'd share this as a warning andamusing story. At a certain point in the game your tasked with picking up a wooden sword. During this point my current steel sword was from the Feline Witcher gear. As such I never had to really look at my sword as far as...
  9. G

Easy Money! ( No Exploit - Sort of ? )

Easy Money! ( No Exploit - Sort of ? ) Just figured I'd throw this out there for those who don't know. Or if you fall into the group that needs coin and doesn't want to exploit to get it. Although I've actually never really needed coin myself. Looting everything and not buying anything but...
  10. G

A Witchers Most Dangerous Foe! (No Spoilers)

A Witchers Most Dangerous Foe! (No Spoilers) I'm sure most of you have encountered what seems to the bane of Witchers all across the Northern Realms! That feared enemy is the one known only as fall damage! Honestly it seems pretty ridiculous at this point. Falls that I'm 90% my 87 year old...
  11. G

Witcher Gear. DLC/Expansions Idea.

Witcher Gear. DLC/Expansions Idea. So this has probably been mentioned somewhere in the forums by now but I think it would be a great idea to add in a few more sets. More specifically the Wolf and Viper. Now I know both are technically in the game. The starting armour being of the wolf and the...
  12. G

Missing Innkeeper Patch? (Slight Spoiler)

Missing Innkeeper Patch? (Slight Spoiler) Hey I'm just curious about whether anyone knows anymore on when they plan to patch the cards you miss out on from Elsa in White Orchard. I noticed she returns later (sort of). I heard somewhere (can't remember or find a link) That CDPR said they were...
  13. G

Gwent Tips/Guide

Gwent Tips/Guide Gwent Guide: Hey everyone Ghost here with what will hopefully become a helpful Gwent guide to those struggling with certain matches (like with the dreaded Nilfgaardian nobleman at the start). I’m not sure I’d consider this a full-fledged guide more like a serious of tips and...
  14. G

Important question regarding skill resets.

Important question regarding skill resets. Hey there, I know everyone is probably as anxious as me to get their hands on this game but I have one important question that I cant seem to find the answer to. Regarding skill resets (potions of clearance they are called I believe) Will they also...
Top Bottom