Search results

+
  1. M

Driving in Cyberpunk!

I've seen the last demo: the 1st person BIKE driving felt very unrealistic ... and not only to mee :( but i'm pretty sure it will be fixed before release !
  2. M

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

I use a 24' monitor and I play on a powerful pc. But PLEASE fix framerate issues on consoles (at least return to 1.05 level) and SUBTITLES TOO SMALL for people playing on TV. In my country (Italy) a lot of people is complaining (I read a lot of furums) about small subs and framerate issue and...
  3. M

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

On PC 1.07 improves a lot even framerate using hairworks (single 980 +oc)
  4. M

[PS4] Text is too small

Here in Italy 90% of console users on italian forums are complaining about SUBTITLES that are too small to be read on TV. In my personal opinion a subtitles-patch will be very well welcomed :)
  5. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I think is for a performance reason. Imagine 5 wolfs with hairworks and Gerald without performance will be near the same as having it for all
  6. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Suggestions from a big fan and a gamer I'm a big fan of the serie and i love the way you work. I have read a lot about Witcher III and I'm playing it. Here are the things that i like and my suggestions to improve... CPU optimization is perfect. On PC I'm not worried about graphic (on Consoles...
Top Bottom