Search results

+
  1. R

Rad Steez, Bro!

Rad Steez, Bro! So, who else got this achievement because the game bugged out and stuck you behind a tree that you had to fight to try and escape from? :D
  2. R

Slower than an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping

Slower than an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping The load times haven't improved I see. It's a great incentive to not die, but for every 100hrs played, 30hrs is waiting for load grrr
  3. R

Gwent: Valen Players / Eredin Breacc Glas issues

Gwent: Valen Players / Eredin Breacc Glas issues Just completed the match with Haddy and it popped up with a new notification that I had not seen before about the 'Eredin Breacc Glas' leader card (in addition to the Vernon Roche card).. Obviously this is for the new Hearts of Stone DLC and is...
  4. R

So, finally finished the game

So, finally finished the game After 236hrs total play time (or the time it's been open on my console so you may need to take out time for chewing, toilet breaks, rolling multiple cigarettes and giving people grief on here), I finally hit an ending I was not expecting at all. Total play time...
  5. R

Is it my fault if I have a big heart?

Is it my fault if I have a big heart? I love lots of people... darn picky women!
  6. R

My biggest peeve

My biggest peeve My biggest peeve with the game has to be the lousy way solid objects where made invisible so getting stuck/trapped in scenery is absolutely bound to happen. Try to back off, oops, sorry, you can't do that, there is a wall there that you didn't see because it was invisible...
  7. R

Just for zaxe

Just for zaxe I spy with my little eye, something begining with AR
  8. R

Feline witcher armour

Feline witcher armour Yes, there is a u in armour! So, I thought to myself, "I've not made any of these witcher armours before so lets give 'em a bash". Mistake. Turns out they are both heavier and worse stats than the stuff I have been picking up. Buyer beware! :/
  9. R

Level 70 max

Level 70 max Please could someone provide a link to an actual source for this? I keep seeing it mentioned all over the place, but to me it seems as though someone was playing WOW the week before last and came over here to start a rumour :/ It would be nice to get it cleared up :)
  10. R

Cannot search forums?

Cannot search forums? I just tried a search for Northern Wind as I'm having troubles with it duplicating and wanted to see if it was a known problem, or if there was anything else on the forums before I started a new thread about it. So I click on the little search icon at the top of the page...
  11. R

Sooo many things I wish I had done differently

Sooo many things I wish I had done differently It's amazing how all the little bits add up. Earlier when things kinda went a little sideways you think, "ah well, I can go with that"... then the next bit happens and it's like "I can make this work". Now I'm thinking "My God, I'm doing things...
  12. R

Fellow packrats!

Fellow packrats! I cannot sell or put down all the books and leaflets and such throughout the game. So far I'm up to 214 individual notes,letters, books and such in the Usable Items section. Some storage would be nice but until then, I'm just going to make out like an itinerant monk!
  13. R

Fiend decoction when swimming

Fiend decoction when swimming So, I swim out to a smuggler cache. Grab the loot and find myself overburdened (bugger for swimming back). Take something to increase the weight limit thinks I. So having a peek through the bits, ahhh, fiend decoction. Increases weight carry limit. Now can carry...
  14. R

Far too much slidey rubbish

Far too much slidey rubbish It's beyond a joke. Sliding because you failed or are not supposed to go up a slope, fine. But when the slide ends up with you three miles from where you started... that's just taking the pish a wee bit too much :/
  15. R

[SPOILERS}Place of haunting[SPOILERS}

[SPOILERS}Place of haunting[SPOILERS} Hopefully that let's people jknow this thread will be full of spoilers! Ok, In Velen, at the bottom of the map, Frischlow. There is an icon for a place of haunting, and when shining the lamp in that area, you see someone digging into the hillside. Now...
  16. R

Aren't you too old to be out whoring?

Aren't you too old to be out whoring? Exqueeze me? Cheeky bloody game!
  17. R

Stuck in an impossible situation?

Stuck in an impossible situation? So I decided to come down and clear up some pieces in the coast of wrecks area. I jumped down into a ship and there is water injside it, preventing jumping so that isn't an option for getting back out. There is also a piece of wrckage blocking the exit so...
  18. R

Is the game missing a trick?

Is the game missing a trick? Localised maps are kind of important and a steadfast of all rpg's I can think of, yet they are missing from Witcher3 What I mean is say when you go into a cave or building and go to look at the map, you still see the world (area) overview and not the localised area...
  19. R

Vinnie!

Vinnie! Seriously, what's with the poor man's Vinnie Jones? I can't be the only one thinking it lol :D
  20. R

I appologise in advance, but...

I appologise in advance, but... Can anyone tell me how the heck the formatting works on this forum? Every time I make a pots, it lumps everything together into one continuous paragraph. No matter how I try and split up with new lines to try and form new paragraphs and format the text, it...
Top Bottom