Search results

+
  1. A

What does "??" beside monster name mean?

It simply means: "RUN FOR YOUR FREAKING LIFE!" XD
  2. A

What level were you when you beat the game?

That was really good aswell even tho, i didn't really felt "connected" to the chars involved (maybe because you don't have so much time to spend with the characters involved while you got to know the Baron pretty well during his quests and [MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT BARON'S CHARACTER] And, as...
  3. A

Do you think Witcher 3 can win Game of The Year 2015 award?

that's not what i meant XD my sentence was just badly written (sorry i'm italian and my english is really far from being perfect), those were two different thing, it was supposed to be Dark souls, Bloodborne, minecraft OR some sort of survival RPG game (in general, not referred to the games...
  4. A

I have to disagree with you on this point, starting with the fact that, for me, is something completely irrelevant (in terms of "judge parameter" I mean) and second, because if you really wish to follow the Role word inside "RPG" then you shouldn't be able to even grab 2 bottles of something...
  5. A

I personally played BB and finished it and still i find it far away for a great game (always personal opinion, no offense or troll intended)
  6. A

LOL! and here i though that i've made a simple, easy and polite question to start a good conversation... Fine, be on your way then, there's no points in trying to have a good talk with who is only able to answer with sarcasm :) Oh, and by the way, the "wait for the year to finish" thing that...
  7. A

Can i ask you what's "GOTY material" for you then, if you don't mind? ^^
  8. A

I expressed myself quite badly, forgive me. I wasn't meaning that Batman last game will have no chance or motivation to beat TW3, what i meant was that, in my eyes, TW3 is much much much better ^^ It was just a personal preference
  9. A

Definetly. And if it won't happen, i'm going to burn all the "jury" to the ground. XD Batman Arkham Knight will definetly be a real good title (as his prequels) but, in my opinion, it can't stand a chance against TW3. I'm a lot more worried about that "famous" Bloodborne which, always in my...
  10. A

I couldn't agree more, both the Baron's story and his character are supremely made. And i can't deny that i got emotional a couple of times during that quest XD
  11. A

I'm around 61 hours into the game right now (doing every single side quest i'm able to find, playing gwent, exploring etc etc) and i just reached lvl 17 (i'm playing on "Story and Sword" difficulty and i still have half of Velen to explore and i still haven't traveled once to Skellige.
  12. A

Summarize the TW3 experience in one sentence

There is no such thing as "true perfection"...but TW3 is definetly the thing that i've ever seen/played that comes closest to it
  13. A

New gwent cards in the prologue

I checked it yesterday. You can find those cards from [MINOR SPOILER] I'm not entirely sure about this but i think those are the cards that you were able to buy from Elsa, during the prologue, the same cards that you weren't able to find anymore if you missed it the first time around. By the...
  14. A

gwent balancing: very very bad

Oh Well, i guess i'm a freaking noob here then. Cause i find Gwenth everything except "super easy" XD They just said they added a few new cards to buy inside the prologue area (with the new 1.04 patch)...i'm gonna hope on those ones since i basically missed all the prologue cards available the...
  15. A

Downloaded Patch 1.04, no info tho?

First of all: Thanks for the info. I'm kind of curious about those two points. Does this mean that you added a some new cards in the prologue area but the ones who already passed that part are not able to get them anyway? Or does this mean that even us now are able to go back to the prologue...
  16. A

No no, i'm interested as hell in playing gwent and find the cards...the problem is, i'm not able to win any match XD (except for the random merchant i mean). I'm trying to build different factions deck but i still doesn't have enough cards to play with it.
  17. A

Thanks for the info. I think i'm gonna pass then -.- I'll never be able to defeat that m******f******* innkeeper. XD
  18. A

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

As for TW3, mine works as a charm and i didn't encountered a single bug or glitch yet (50+ hours in the game so far) Am I the only one in this world who did not had to face a single little problem with AC Unity? Mine just worked perfectly fine, I guess i was just obscenely lucky. XD
  19. A

My foltest have just one power: let me draw a "fog" card from my deck and use it instantly (i don't have any other foltest card) I gained Roche defeating Zoltan in Novigrad...i just don't know where to get Yennefer card. the only two person i was able to defeat while following the gwent...
  20. A

I personally have, inside my deck: - Vernon Roche card (it's the only card i was able to get from the gwent missions) - 1 decoy + all the classic weather cards - 2 spies (really useful expecially combined with the healer card and the decoy) - 1 healer - all cards around 4-5 atk (with a couple...
Top Bottom