Search results

+
  1. Wasteland_Ghost

Patch 4.04 - new features, new bugs

One minute into this new patch was enough to find a bug. And not just a bug - a bug related to the new feature of selecting potions and oils from radial menu. Excuse me, but what I need to [HOLD] here? Now let me tell you what is going on. Before the patch, you could only use potions from...
  2. Wasteland_Ghost

Dear CDPR! Gameplay matters!

With Cyberpunk 2077 being delayed yet again and the team working on polishing the game I decided to make this post to remind about and emphasize on the importance of QA and gameplay testing. The previous big game, The Witcher 3, was very good overall. But its gameplay was desperately lacking...
  3. Wasteland_Ghost

Modding sounds in TW3

Pretty much the title :) Sound modding tutorial.
  4. Wasteland_Ghost

Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY game versions

Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY game versions Nexus mod page link. Current game versions: - 1.31 GOG GOTY: often referred to as just "GOTY", it's unique to GOG platform. - Steam 1.31 GOTY: it's a bundle that consists of the base 1.31 game and all DLCs. - Steam/GOG 1.31: regular game...
  5. Wasteland_Ghost

A plea to newcomers

A plea to newcomers Don't listen to those who tell you that playing Ereding/Geralt and passing is a great Monster deck strategy and that you will be able to win 90% of your games with it - they're lying. I was playing against this "strategy" for the whole evening. Not only it's boring to see...
  6. Wasteland_Ghost

Gwent forum theme

Gwent forum theme Don't know where to post it, so I'll just leave it here. Can we have an ability to choose forum themes? Current gwent forum theme is hurting my eyes as it's almost white text on almost black background.
  7. Wasteland_Ghost

[Additional info] Special cards sometimes don't work

[Additional info] Special cards sometimes don't work I know CDPR is already looking into this issue, but I wanted to add more info: had it happening with special cards, cards that summon other cards from your deck, i.e. with any cards that require you to select a card on the battlefield. I was...
  8. Wasteland_Ghost

[BUG][MAJOR] Foltest special ability sometimes spawns a copy of a unit to opponent's row

[BUG][MAJOR] Foltest special ability sometimes spawns a copy of a unit to opponent's row Foltest special ability sometimes spawns a copy of a unit to opponent's row. Played Northern Realms vs Northern Realms game. Both me and my opponent had Redanian Knight on our melee rows. I used Foltest...
  9. Wasteland_Ghost

[BUG][MAJOR] Prize Winning Cow sometimes summons Chort to opponent's row

[BUG][MAJOR] Prize Winning Cow sometimes summons Chort to opponent's row Prize Winning Cow sometimes summons Chort to opponent's row. I was playing Northern Realms and my opponent was playing Monsters. I played Cow card at the beginning of round 1, it got destroyed an the end of round 1 and...
  10. Wasteland_Ghost

[Northern Realms Deck] Promoting to gold

[Northern Realms Deck] Promoting to gold When promoting a card/cards affected by White Frost, original card's power is not restored, which makes this ability very weak against Monster Deck: you need to play all your copies first to get the most of it and opponent has plenty of time to use...
  11. Wasteland_Ghost

Euphoria mutation attack power bonus is doubled in damage action

Euphoria mutation attack power bonus is doubled in damage action Class W3PlayerWitcher, function GetPowerStatValue: Class W3DamageAction, function GetPowerStatValue: While calculating damage values for player stat screen GetPowerStatValue is called once without any ablName, so...
  12. Wasteland_Ghost

Resolving 1.31 GOTY script compilation errors for 1.30 mods

Resolving 1.31 GOTY script compilation errors for 1.30 mods Nexus file link. Since currently we have players (and modmakers) with two different versions of the game - 1.30 (primarily Steam) and 1.31 (GOG GOTY) - there are many reports of compatibility problems as well as requests for mod...
  13. Wasteland_Ghost

Alternative Quen bug

Alternative Quen bug This video is recorded on unmodded Steam patch 1.24 game: https://youtu.be/Fy5WcRJRCB0 I don't use Quen, especially alternative one, so often, so I've just noticed this, don't know for sure if it happened after 1.21 or 1.22. There are two problems: first - when alt Quen...
  14. Wasteland_Ghost

[1.22] GetAmmoPercentage is not working properly

[1.22] GetAmmoPercentage is not working properly In oil.ws: Since both currCount and maxCount are integers, function returns 1 if currCount == maxCount and 0 otherwise. It is used to calculate lvl 3 oils resist reduction vs monsters in damageManagerProcessor.ws. Simple fix would be to cast...
  15. Wasteland_Ghost

[patch 1.22] Dropped items are lost forever

[patch 1.22] Dropped items are lost forever There's a condition under which you can lost your dropped items forever: 1. Drop item(s) from your inventory. 2. Step away from loot bag then return. 3. Pick all items up and enter the inventory without moving. 4. Now drop items again - loot bag won't...
  16. Wasteland_Ghost

Monster nest experience bug

Monster nest experience bug I forgot whether or not I've reported it already, but better safe than sorry :) There's a bug with default values initialization in monsterNestEntity.ws: editable var expOnNestDestroyed : int; default expOnNestDestroyed = 20...
  17. Wasteland_Ghost

[1.21] Radial menu hotkey reassignment bug

[1.21] Radial menu hotkey reassignment bug There are two modes for radial menu now: one with pause when you press Tab key and one with slowdown when you hold Tab key. Reassigning Tab to any other key breaks this behavior: pause mode never happens (looks like OnRadialPauseGame event never fires).
  18. Wasteland_Ghost

Tracked quest bug

Tracked quest bug When I get "new quest/quest updated" message and message "press V to track this quest" is displayed and I press J instead to enter the Journal and check my quests manually, my current quest get switched to this new/updated quest, which is unexpected behavior.
  19. Wasteland_Ghost

Quick slot glitch

Quick slot glitch When equipping a potion to a quick slot that contains food or drink inventory tab suddenly changes to edibles tab.
  20. Wasteland_Ghost

Invisible crossbow in the left hand

Invisible crossbow in the left hand After completing shooting and horse racing training Geralt got stuck with invisible crossbow in his left hand. In combat he couldn't do anything as he was constantly aiming with this invisible crossbow. Saving and reloading helped.
Top Bottom