Search results

+
  1. H

BUG The Great Escape

BUG The Great Escape I talked to Zoltan about providing drink for the guards. In the quest log talking to Zoltan is listed with a green check mark. However when I meet Yen at the bridge and she asks me if I got any help, Geralt says no and the quest log has a red X next to talking to Zoltan.
  2. H

CTD when Fast Traveling out of Skellige after "Final Preparations" mission begins.

This is happening for me too. Is there a fix for this? What if I complete the Most Wanted quest? Is there a way to uninstall the DLC from the Steam version? ---------- Updated at 12:48 AM ---------- From the other thread, this worked for me:
  3. H

new DLC broke my saves?

So that is the fix? To download someone else's save? Fuck that.Why hasn't CDPR commented on this? This is as game breaking as they come. ---------- Updated at 12:48 AM ---------- Just saw this from up thread and it worked for me: Should be a CDPR comment by now.
  4. H

BUG The Things Men Do For Coin

BUG The Things Men Do For Coin I have this quest. I have the letter, and I have read it. But I did not get the key, apparently, as the chest is locked for me.
  5. H

Game just disserpearing

I believe it is a GPU driver crash, it happens to me as well. What is weird about it, for me at least, it will happen within the first 10 minutes of loading the game or it won't happen at all. I am using the latest nvidia drivers, the ones from Monday the 22nd. But this was happening with the...
  6. H

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

Stash is long overdue. It really is unbelievable it was not in the game upon release. The first two Witcher games had storage. Why on earth would you not include that in this game?
  7. H

Did anyone go full alchemy tree?

I don't know that Alchemy is the most powerful tree but 2 points in Acquired Tolerance are the best 2 points you can spend for a large part of the game. Around level 20 that will let you run 2 decoctions and 3 potions. For two points. On the first tier. Its worth getting that 3rd point at...
  8. H

Personal Storage chest ingame ?

It sure would be cool if CDPR would comment on this...
  9. H

About This Forum

Chrome on a Mac...but Command-R fixed the problem. Never seen that behavior before on another message board. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though!
  10. H

Storage

Yes x1000. I expected this issue to have been addressed by now. I expected storage upon release actually. Why would they leave this out when the first two games had it, especially considering this game really lends itself towards a player being loaded down with different gear/weapon sets...
  11. H

About This Forum

Right now for example both Tech Support and the PC subforum in it are giving me offline/roche/scheduled maintenance page.
  12. H

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

The DLC is on Steam but hard to find for some reason. Check the following thread and you should be able to track it down. http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/594820656466295164/
  13. H

Yeah its nuts. I have taken to just using console commands to spawn the witcher gear I want to swap.
  14. H

My god does this game need storage. For all the million things they got right its hard to see how they missed something so obvious, something that the previous two Witcher games had...
  15. H

About This Forum

Forums down a lot? Roche/Scheduled Maintenance screen? Anyone else have specific forums offline a lot for them here? Like the main tech support forum in the Witcher 3 area is down daily for me, while the sub forums there PC. PS4, XBONE are usually up. It seems like maybe they need to migrate...
  16. H

The Gwent decks really aren't balanced, are they?

Spies should be turned into special/hero cards so that they can only be played once a match and give your opponent a permanent advantage for the round. ---------- Updated at 07:12 PM ---------- Thanks for that. I assumed the center guy was the dragon but had no idea what the ballad card was...
  17. H

If the naming convention is like the other 3 schools it would be the following for the base set additem('Wolf School steel sword') additem('Wolf School silver sword') additem('Wolf Armor') additem('Wolf Boots 1') additem('Wolf Pants 1') additem('Wolf Gloves 1')
  18. H

DLC 9+10 are here

Putting the first tier in KM does not make any sense. You can say 'because lore' but that does not hold up because the other three sets were not located in/around their respective schools.
  19. H

I was hoping Wolf would like the starting armor too. Starting armor is the best looking in the game...why?
  20. H

DLC 9+10 are here

Why is this on the Xbox store but not Steam!
Top Bottom