Search results

+
  1. H

BUG The Great Escape

BUG The Great Escape I talked to Zoltan about providing drink for the guards. In the quest log talking to Zoltan is listed with a green check mark. However when I meet Yen at the bridge and she asks me if I got any help, Geralt says no and the quest log has a red X next to talking to Zoltan.
  2. H

BUG The Things Men Do For Coin

BUG The Things Men Do For Coin I have this quest. I have the letter, and I have read it. But I did not get the key, apparently, as the chest is locked for me.
  3. H

CDPR Please sticky a thread for tracking bugs

CDPR Please sticky a thread for tracking bugs These forums are filled with people posting about the same bugs over and over again. You must be tracking bugs internally, posting a version of that list that you keep up with here would go a long way towards making this forum more useful for both...
  4. H

BUG Disappearing Runestones slotted in swords

BUG Disappearing Runestones slotted in swords I had a silver sword, Maugrim, with 3 runestone slots. I had installed 2 runestones into the sword. Sometime between Wandering in the Dark and Family Matters the Runestones I had installed in the sword disappeared.
  5. H

Vendor Icons on the world map disappearing

Vendor Icons on the world map disappearing It seems like some vendor icons show up permanently on the world map, as in, no matter where you are if you pull up the world map you will always see those icons. But, many seem to be temporary and only appear when you are close to them in the game...
  6. H

Treasure Hunt quest updates are listed out of order in the Quest log

Treasure Hunt quest updates are listed out of order in the Quest log In the Quest log the Treasure Hunt entries get listed out of order. You can see this with active treasure hunts, where the document text is listed first then Dandelion's narrative on how the quest got started. It should be...
  7. H

How do you use glyphs?

How do you use glyphs? I am just out of White Orchard but I have a couple of Lesser Glyphs of Igni that I can not seem to do anything with. I have swords and armor with sockets but when I try and use the glyphs it tells me I can't.
Top Bottom