Search results

+
  1. W

Gameplay Changes Thread

rework all gameplay ? - All console style targetting system is just one of the WORSE gameplay experience i ever had in a video game. Turn that off, set AOE sword hit effect - set a "tps mode" mean, camera behind, and when we rotate the camera, it rotate geralt - set mob attack moment more clear...
  2. W

Ultimate Lighting Mod - Preview -

That montain look like i'am looking at a year 2005 game. That's absolutely disgusting. but nice mod :)
  3. W

What you expect from 1.10?

Yep. And TW3 compare to whatever other games deliver the lowest framerate ( whatever the config tho ) = baddly build engine. Even if sure, now its less terribad than before all thoses patch Also, i would really like a fight improvement. -Fighting multiple enemy is quite dumb in this game due...
  4. W

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT'S SALES SURPASS 6 MILLION IN FIRST 6 WEEKS

Correct me if i'am wrong, but i said "a large part of the community". So correct me if i'am wrong, but it doesnt mean i represent the whole community in the world, nor represent that large part of the community. Correct me if i'am wrong. It just mean i have observed enough ppl quite cursing at...
  5. W

What you expect from 1.10?

Keep "optimizing" that broken game engine.
  6. W

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT'S SALES SURPASS 6 MILLION IN FIRST 6 WEEKS

well yeah, using lie during all game developpment when its a company supposed to really take care of their player and be honest... Sure, it might have help a little to sell their game ( yes i'am ironic ) If everyone knew that it would be a very bad optimized game + average graphic ( check...
  7. W

Update "old mod" as mod in mod folder ?

wcc_lite ? what's that ? do that thing define the correct folder structure when i add the .csv file ? ( because for the free repair its not a xml ) Or do i need to "open" with "i dont know what" the game files to check the structure, so just reproduce that in a with a mod folder ?
  8. W

Update "old mod" as mod in mod folder ?

Update "old mod" as mod in mod folder ? Hello, I never really looked into tw3 modding, but, is there a simple way to update old mod ( thoses who requested to change game files ) into a mod to be set into the mod folder ? i wanted to use the free repair mod...
  9. W

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

They pretty much lied all the way down during the WHOLE TW3 development, i totaly regret trusted them blindly and didnt checked anything about that game till the game release ( i preordered it, like 3-4month before the release ) Still barely played that game ( i'am still in the very first aera )...
  10. W

Please implement a camera zoom function.

personaly, i would want more zoom out than the actual zoom. + custom FOV MANAGEMENT
  11. W

Severe decrease in performance and stability after 1.07

I dont know how you accept to play a game a 10-30fps oO My system is fine enough to -run GTA5 in very high at around 75-85+fps (only drop around 60fps with intense action / explosion, or vegetation ) -Run Crysis3 all max out at around 75+fps -Run that shitty Assassin creed unity in high...
  12. W

Severe decrease in performance and stability after 1.07

well after a quick try re-set my graphic option, the game look to run a very little bit better, but just a very very little bit. It still a game with a utter crap optimization compare to the very average visual tho... I own this game since the release.. and i still barely played it because of...
  13. W

For players experiencing stability issues (crashing, stuttering, hanging, etc.)

paying for tweaking guide document ? like ? wait what ? seriously ? Its good for them if they make money with naive player, but LOL paying to fix a game very badly optimized in the first place like TW3.. sure ! :hrhr:
  14. W

Graphics and Audio Thread

tree letters : F O V. Please :o
  15. W

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Only a few ? i mean... this game would requier a sh*t tons of performance enhancement.... ( AND visual.. like the "cutscene lightning... color scheme.. etc etc ) :/
  16. W

Some numbers regarding PC sales of Witcher 3

I do love all things platform everywhere! Happy am I! But now for a couple weeks away!
  17. W

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Actualy i dont enjoy TW3 because - For a direct console port on PC the optimization is bad - All light / color scheme look very bad compare to the preview fake graphic trailer - Fight is a bit clunky so far some magic dont correctly work like the kinetic force ( forget the in game name ) like ...
  18. W

Field of View Fix Requested. FOV FIX needed.

agree. Clearly need a fov slider OR beeing able to change the camera distance from geralt. AND PLEASE let us change the zoom / fov during witcher sense, its attrocious actualy to use that ( even if i perfectly understand that it represent some kind of "concentration" so it make sense to have...
  19. W

Graphics and Audio Thread

Any chance to have a fov mod / fix without the need of cheat engine tho ?
  20. W

Can anyone sum up the benefits of 1.05? I'm hearing a lot about performance drops

I can run AC unity in high with min around 45fps, GTA 5 some mix very high - ultra ( except shadow smooth and shadow in high, only FXAA ) at 70+ fps, ( and that game look 100time better than TW3 ) BF4 80-100fps+ in high - very high Crysis3 max setting 65-70fps++ MGS V ground zeroes ( nearly a...
Top Bottom