Search results

+
  1. K

Gwent: Old Pals quest, Thaler

Thaler has his own Gwent quest Spoiler
  2. K

silver monocle

Yeah, I have quite a few left over quest items, even though the quest has been completed.. I just leave them there..
  3. K

Dismantled starting armor

Yeah,, they say to keep it so that you can upgrade it (Enhanced, Superior). I made the same mistake too.
  4. K

Fornication and romance doubt

Not that I'm aware off! I've gone past the Keira Metz and did the unspeakable, which hasn't affected either as far as I'm aware!
  5. K

Witcher school quests?

You have to buy the maps from merchants around Velen/Novigrad (I haven't been to Skellige yet, so I don't know if there are maps there). Once you read the maps, it will unlock the Scavenger Hunt quests (In parts). ---------- Updated at 11:36 AM ---------- Just to add merchants, the ones with...
  6. K

TALENTS! Where'd you put 'em?

QUEN!!! It helps so much. Especially the alternative spell mode (at level 3 it takes no stamina & it returns health to you every time you are hit) I also have fast attack and the first two in defensive (parry arrows and take less damage after dodging) The rest really depends on your playstyle.
  7. K

(Scavenger Hunt: School Of The Cat Quest)[Possible Spoilers]

This is so hard to find, but I finally managed earlier. -So, instead of using the bridge to get to the Temple Isle area, go across the river (Bottom left of that island, you should see a boat). -Go up the stairs and follow it round, keeping it to the left (SERIOUSLY STAY LEFT) -You should see...
  8. K

Scavenger Hunt: Cat school gear (need help)

OH!!! You need to complete a quest with Keira Metz, who will give you an "Eye of something" which dispels illusions. You need to complete the main story quests Hunting a Witch, Wandering in the Dark, Magic Lamp! You will then get "An Invitation from Keira Metz" ---------- Updated at 09:18 AM...
  9. K

Potion Relic? What does that mean..

It's one of the types within the game. Witcher Relic Magic Normal Relic generally means it's an old/ancient item. And I think there's one more but I can't remember of the top of my head.
  10. K

Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet?

Nope.. I've found Griffin Armour, Enhanced Griffin Armour, superb Ursine and a few others! I''m looking to get the Cat Armour, but I can't find the entrance to where I need to go (as it's below ground)
  11. K

slow leveling? is it just me?

I'm around 25 hours into the game and I only have around 2500 (Can't remember the currency name), so you're not wrong there! Also at level 18 (I got the game on Friday)
  12. K

nekker cave

I believe there will be something in the cave you need to loot. Once you've looted it, the cave should turn grey like the others. Use your Witchers sense to find it. Hope that makes sense! :)
  13. K

(Scavenger Hunt: School Of The Cat Quest)[Possible Spoilers]

(Scavenger Hunt: School Of The Cat Quest)[Possible Spoilers] Hi guys, I've had the game a few days now, so apologies if any of you haven't got this far yet.. On the Scavenger Hunt: School Of The Cat quest, it tells you to explore Temple Isle. However, when I get to the marker, it just states...
Top Bottom