Search results

+
  1. S

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's Up until now the Xbox version has been the smoothest most stable version of the game. Seems after the 1.07 patch it now has the same framerate issues the PS4 had. This needs to be fixed...
  2. S

So according to some patch 1.04/1.05 did not fix XP

So according to some patch 1.04/1.05 did not fix XP For one the patch notes do not say anything about the XP fix and users are reporting that this is correct as the XP bug is still present. Are you telling me after waiting this long the dang XP bug was pulled from this patch? Holy crap that is...
  3. S

So PC and PS4 patch is out when is Xbox One patch coming?

So PC and PS4 patch is out when is Xbox One patch coming? Hope we don't have to wait an extra week, any word on when the Xbox One patch is coming? PS4 users are reporting they are also downloading the patch right now.
  4. S

So are we going to have to wait 2 weeks for the XP patch?

So are we going to have to wait 2 weeks for the XP patch? The XP fix is still not on the PC, it may not be on the PC till next week which means the cert process will take another 1 +week after that. Pretty ridiculous the game has been out 3 week and at least two weeks I'm shelving the game...
  5. S

Game breaking bugs need to be fast track hot fixes not bundled into large Patches

Game breaking bugs need to be fast track hot fixes not bundled into large Patches You guys made a bad mistake bundling the XP bug fix into 1.04/1.05. Please learn from this and if any other major game breaking bugs come up just get the bug fix out ASAP instead of holding it back to include into...
  6. S

Option to move the mini map to the lower right of the screen?

Option to move the mini map to the lower right of the screen? I'd love to move the mini map to the lower right part of screen, it would be less distracting there.
  7. S

Option on consoles for a more Muted Color Grade

Option on consoles for a more Muted Color Grade Can the console version of this game get some option to mute the colors so it looks more like the preview videos that were shown in 2013? I find the color are way to bright and to cartoony and would much prefer a muted color scheme.
  8. S

Xbox One Jutter/Frame Pacing issues effecting Core gameplay

Xbox One Jutter/Frame Pacing issues effecting Core gameplay This is the biggest issue with the game right now needs to be fixed ASAP Basically the Xbox one version has a framerate between 30-37 FPS and this causes frames to drag on animations which in actual gameplay makes things jutter. It...
Top Bottom