Search results

+
  1. C

Display driver crash, image freeze

A la tienne Pierrot! :cheers2: No really changes for consumption between Windows 7 and 10. But you should change for Windows 10, I was a Windows 7 fan (and shit on the 8!) but the 10 is faster and more ergonomic + lot of new games will run with dx12 now. Too bad you missed the free upgrade.
  2. C

Still 3 same major bugs after more than 1 year and a GOTY edition...

Yes the configurations possibilities are large, so what it's true for an user isn't automatically for others. And the problem is that lot of users (and buyers) experiment the same bugs since the launch, even newcomers with the GOTY edition. So CDPR should fix their stuff
  3. C

Sorry to say that, but you provide a lot of misinformations. 600 W is enough for just one GTX 980 Ti, you can go for a 750W if you're scary about consumption. Over it's a waste of money unless you plan to go for a SLI. http://www.nvidia.fr/object/geforce-gtx-980-ti-fr.html#pdpContent=2...
  4. C

Mutagens lost when starting NG+ since 1.30

Waoh... CDPR are deeper and deeper in my esteem. It's a major bug that ruin a whole NG+
  5. C

That the OC of your card isn't stable, so you will need to underclock it to let it work properly or ask for a refund. But we're not there for the moment ;)
  6. C

Never get an official answer, I think it was fix with nvidia drivers. You should try the GPU stress test with OCCT to test if your card is stable cause this one is very high in term of power demanding. Put the full screen mode at the max resolution of your screen Uncape the frame limiter by...
  7. C

Your PSU is even far overpowered for your rig, 600 W is more than enough for just one Nvidia recent GPU, so it's not the problem for sure. It can be an unstable OC, you should try a stress test for your GPU to see if it's OK. Back one year ago, the game crashed with maxwell GPU due to an...
  8. C

Has your GPU a stock overclock? Cause Witcher 3 is high demanding for the GPU and power put into it. It could be an unstable stock OC or a too low PSU.
  9. C

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

Thank for your reply and your help. Just before investigate with you, just a few details : I'm totally aware about the difficulty of developpement cause I'm a former developper (not in video game but I know what it involves to developpe properly an application in terms of time, investissement...
  10. C

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

My rig is clean and with default drivers, nothing fancy. And I'm an 35 years old informatician if it's necessary to specify. I spent days and weeks to invastigate and make this game playable, and completely lost my time to make proper report for the support. Never needed to do that before. I...
  11. C

[SPOILER] Hurry ending

- For Avallac'h, when he plans the final battle, Ciri and Geralt don't know that he didn't really cheat them. So let him doing the whole plan is a big inconstitancy in the story or some previous quests between are missing. - It's really not I want more, I played the 3 witchers and I really...
  12. C

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

30 fps for a cutscene or a movie is totaly ok if it's sync, but it's not the case at all. Can you run the opening cinematic after laucnching a new game at 60 smooth fps (Yen with the crow on the battlefield)? If yes, I would be happy and thankful you let me know which .ini file to config...
  13. C

[SPOILER] Hurry ending

[SPOILER] Hurry ending I only recently finished the main quest due to a long attempt to avoid all the bugs of the launch (and it was a big fail since the game is still full of bugs...). Anyway, the game was fantastic and awesome in itself with all the work put in the quests and the coherence...
  14. C

Dialogue loading time bug on GOTY 1.31

I've got the same after tried a new game + on 1.31, does not help sorry
  15. C

Yes, Hairworks is completely turned off and shadows + distance foliage are only on high, so I can keep a constant 60 fps in any situation in game. No more problems for the point 3 with this setting. However it's not a not an acceptable situation, any game should run smooth above 50 fps. Cause...
  16. C

Still 3 same major bugs after more than 1 year and a GOTY edition... I gave a new try to this fantastic game in itself but totaly ruined by so much bugs. I'm quite surprised that 3 major and so basic bugs are still there after many reports and complains about them since day one. 1 ...
  17. C

[PC] Blood NEVER appears on the sword.

Same here. I've no blood on my sword during combats, I don't know if it's bug or just an omission.
  18. C

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

Not for the moment, but they asked me feeback a few days and told me they're looking for fixing the game. We have to wait the patch 1.06.
  19. C

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

The movie is encoded at 24 fps but rendered at 60 fps in WM Player. By running it with the game in same time, it was to proove there were no technical limitations reason to have jerky cinematics in game.
  20. C

Volume bug - which patch will fix it ?

The tech support told me they're looking for this issue, I hope a fix will come in next patch.
Top Bottom