Search results

+
  1. P

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot?

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot? I do like the game, but... well, I feel a bit of pressure when it comes to when I should do what - and every time I come across a new quest that sadly is 10 levels below me (like one in Novigrad that was level 2) it's a bit...
  2. P

QUESTION: Low level drops and witcher gear from high-level Quests

QUESTION: Low level drops and witcher gear from high-level Quests I am just wondering if this is supposed to be like that? A few quests and contracts, now, with a suggested level up to 10 levels above mine, I have been getting loot (relics) that are pretty much useless since they are so far...
  3. P

[PS4] Cannot "refill" bombs, have to drop old before making new

[PS4] Cannot "refill" bombs, have to drop old before making new PS4 EU v. 1.02 Reproducible: Yes Frequency: Always Like the title says, if you throw all your bombs and want to craft some new ones from the Alchemy Menu, it will tell you "You already have that item". Which is kinda...
  4. P

[PS4] Horse chase in WO ends with knockdown... or not? SPOILERS

[PS4] Horse chase in WO ends with knockdown... or not? SPOILERS Mild Spoilers ahead. Side Quest in White Orchard (Find the locked Box in the little Swamp) that ends with the Horse Chase has you knocking down your opponent from his horse while riding. Only when you do it and the little...
  5. P

[PS4] PS Vita Remote Play Controls are horrible to play with

[PS4] PS Vita Remote Play Controls are horrible to play with What's the problem with the Vita Remote Play Control Scheme? There IS no Remote Play Control Scheme :( The Witcher 3 uses the standard button and touchpad assignment, meaning the Triggers L2 and R2 are on the upper left and right...
  6. P

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info UPDATE: ACCORDING TO REPORTS IT HAS BEEN FIXED ON PC WITH 1.05 AND PS4 WITH 1.04. XBOX ONE WILL STILL HAVE TO WAIT A BIT FOR THE PATCH, UNFORTUNATELY JUNE 5 2015 SHORT SUMMARY: - When turning the camera (slowly) a lot of people see a stutter...
  7. P

Witcher Forum: No Line breaks, cannot edit posts

Witcher Forum: No Line breaks, cannot edit posts Ok, seriously, screw this. (Line break times 3) I tried three different browser, nothing works. Line breaks just disappear as soon as I post something (Line break times 2) I tried BBCode line breaks, they don't work. [br] [br] [br] (Line...
  8. P

[PS4] Bugs and Issues (Frame Rate, Potions, Lock-on Target, Vita Controls)

[PS4] Bugs and Issues (Frame Rate, Potions, Lock-on Target, Vita Controls) Suffering from severe Frame Rate stutters when the camera pans (in cutscenes or even the loading screens) or is turned by the player (the slower the turn, the worse the stutter): https://youtu.be/kEloiaMtsQI...
Top Bottom