Search results

+
  1. M

Depletion enhancement not working?

Depletion enhancement not working? So I enchanted my armor with the Depletion enhancement that makes enemies struck by Aard lose 50% stamina. But it doesn't look like its working at all, assuming im right and the stamina bar is the yellow one below their health, when i hit them with Aard it...
  2. M

[BUG] Inventory mess

[BUG] Inventory mess So I've had this bug even before the 1.07 patch but I was hoping it would fix it, no such luck. I seem to suddenly have all my inventory in a mess, I have non-quest items in the quest items tab, and i've even seen some quest items in another tab. Anyone else has that?
  3. M

[BUG] Two broken quests?

[BUG] Two broken quests? So I've started playing after about ~10 days not playing, waiting for the new patch, and I've encountered 2 quests which seem broken I think, can't really tell its because of the patch or not as its the first time I tried them but still: In the Final Preparations part...
  4. M

Sudden recurring crashes

Sudden recurring crashes I've been playing the game for about 80 hours now, and it used to work fine, but for the last few days when i've been playing, the game keeps crashing. It doesn't happen with some special trigger, can happen in mid conversation, when im walking or whatever, and there's...
  5. M

Gear to keep?

Gear to keep? Just wondering if there is a point in keeping gear? I'm saving the 2 serpentine swords and the enhanced warrior's armor from the begining, some griffin armor im not currently using, and the trophies. Is it worth keeping them? Its getting to a point where i need to free some...
  6. M

Fighting Algouhls and missing girl

Fighting Algouhls and missing girl Just wondering, is there a good tactic for fighting algouhls? I think so far they're maybe some of the toughest fights I had, granted im only lvl 8 and in velen but still.... :P Bestiary suggests Axii, but even with it, when they are in their spiky mode...
  7. M

Windows keeps claiming no RAM left

Windows keeps claiming no RAM left I've been having these occasional mini-crashes, the game doesn't really crash, but blinks black for a couple of seconds, I hear the windows' error "ping" and the game comes back, but If i alt-tab i see an error msg claiming im running out of RAM cus of the...
  8. M

Second screen goes black when playing on full screen

Second screen goes black when playing on full screen Well, just like the title says. I have 2 screens, playing on the main one, the second one goes black as soon as I go full screen. It actualy didn't start like it, at first my 2nd screen remained on, plus, now it looks like everytime I launch...
  9. M

Exploration worth it?

Exploration worth it? So just a thought, since this is an "open world" game, and they talked a lot about exploring the world, Now granted, i've only just existed White Orchard, but does every map have all the interest points marked in advance? Cus if so, what's the point of exploring the map...
  10. M

New rig consult

New rig consult Hello everyone! I'm planning a new rig for the game and I hope the official forums would be the best place for advice regarding hardware. I'm on a kind of a budget, so here is what I have figured out so far: i5-4690k Gigabyte GTX970 8GB Corsair Vengence Still not sure about...
Top Bottom