Search results

+
  1. D

[PC][1.04] About the new keybinding options, a few remaining glitches

C is also bound to character stats when in the Character panel. So if you rebind C to open Character panel as I did, you will open Character stats instead of closing the window if you hit C again. I tried rebinding map to TAB, I still have to use M and TAB didnt work at all. Its like the...
  2. D

[Bug?] Flying monsters incapacitated in water

I had the same problem once on PC. It looked like it was dead, but I still heard in shrieking and there was no loot. Cant imagine this being intended, suspect this is a bug
  3. D

Alchemy System is a mess...

Given the sheer number of herbs to be found in the world and other alchemy mats to be found on monsters and in chests and the like, finding mats for potions would not even be remotely tedious. Even though I know its wasted, I still collect almost everything I find around the world, which has...
  4. D

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

If people prefer Yen because they read the books and want to stick to that part of the lore, then they are welcome to do so. But why should someone like me who has not even read the books and no interest in doing so, be forced to follow the story of books I have not even read? I play the game...
  5. D

Can't even more draw my swords or cast spells

For GOG version the savegames are here. C:\Users\usernamel\Documents\The Witcher 3 Its your "Documents" folder.
  6. D

Runestone Crafting Question

Damn, havent gotten to skellige yet. Still running around Novigrad trying to finish main story quests there.
  7. D

Runestone Crafting Question

Runestone Crafting Question I have got a number of diagrams for runestones I can craft, but to make them I need a blank runestone. They dont drop as loot and I cant find any vendors that has them. So my question is where do I find blank runestones or a diagram to make them?
  8. D

Suggestion - Custom map markers

Yes please, been missing something like this. So many times I want to mark a place for later reference or return, but cant.
  9. D

Performance issues + Broken gameplay features

I would like to add, that the prices for items could use some adjustment. Right now they feel severely skewed in favor of the vendors. If I sell and Axe and I get maybe 10 crowns, I can then see the vendor have it in stock for up to 10 times what I got for it, sometimes more. I'm fine with...
  10. D

Performance issues + Broken gameplay features

In my opinion they basically work as if they were an item with a certain number of charges on them Just craft any type of potion you have the mats for and you will see it in your inventory listed as 3/3. Use one and you see it have 2/3, and when you meditate it replenishes automatically to max...
  11. D

Game window minimizes, cannot maximize again

Only happens occasionally for me, but seems to be completely random. Tried shutting down all non-essential applications and still happens, no noticeable changes.
  12. D

Game window minimizes, cannot maximize again

Didnt they say they fixed this in the latest patch? Just had this happen again and it even caused my computer to lock up for several seconds.
  13. D

Well if thats the case, why make it so convoluted that we have to drop the items after use to make more? Why not just make it a game option which system you want to use instead? I for one practically never use meditation, not even to replenish my HP as I get more than enough food drops to...
  14. D

I fully agree with this. I find the system to be completely backwards and illogical. I have resorted to doing as some people here has suggested, just throw away the potions when they are "empty". But I dont like that there is a limit to how many I can carry, I would prefer to be able to carry...
  15. D

Missing key binding?

Cant help you with that as I dont know. Perhaps the guy who created the keybinding tool I linked to can help you.
  16. D

[BUG?] Rune stones disappear after removal

If thats the case, then how do you explain that every time I used the option in the past I got the rune back? And from reading these forums I got the impression that this was how it was intended to work as others has discussed this as well.
  17. D

Rebinding of locked keys after 1.04.

Not only that, but you have to pay attention to what keys you rebind to, or you risk using keys that opens submenus instead of closing a window. I did that with the character panel. I changed the key from K to C, only to discover later that C also opens the submenu of Character stats in the...
  18. D

Loading times and loading screen

I dont think dying factors into it. Not everyone has the time to play for hours on end, some people only have time to play occasionally, and for that reason is likely to load often. And since those videos are the actual loading screen they will play every time you load a game. It does get...
  19. D

Equipment repair

You could make it so that equipment damage and cost of repairing scales with the difficulty of the game. More durable equipment and cheap to repair on lowest difficulty and then scale it upwards as you increase the difficulty. I think that would be a reasonable compromise.
  20. D

Rebinding of locked keys after 1.04.

Some of the keys dont work at all when you rebind them, but are still hardcoded to the default keys. I changed my map key from M to tab because thats what I'm used to. But when pressing tab nothing happens, I still have to press M to open the map, despite the M key not being bound to anything at...
Top Bottom