Search results

+
  1. G

Patch 2.11

Major FPS drops and stutters after 2.11 13700K and 4070ti. I never changed anything, Hybrid CPU is on Auto.
  2. G

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Nomad Netrunner.
  3. G

CP2077 - 1.5 patch crashing randomly.

I figured it out, it was actually bad ram
  4. G

CP2077 - 1.5 patch crashing randomly.

Mine crashed after about 30 seconds today. Was playing for hours yesterday no problem. Today there was a 62GB update but it kept failing after 3%, second time I tried to launch the game it crashed immediately and sent error report to CDPR. I then tried to uninstall the game and now I can't...
  5. G

Ugly lod on some vegetaion

Why do a lot of the palm trees and some other vegetation have such poor lod?
  6. G

"Last Login" Quest Bugged

It's bugged for me too, I didn't take the discount and killed the ripperdoc, I completed the quest and deposited the laptop but it's still in my quest log saying to deposit the laptop.
  7. G

Film Grain will not shut off

I toggled it off and can't tell a difference, toggle it back on and no change. I don't think the menu setting is actually working. Playing on GOG with latest updates to game and Nvidia driver.
  8. G

Why EVERYTHING ends up on shooting?

Stealth is non existent.
  9. G

A few QOL requests

Subtitles only for foreign parts. I don't want to enable them full time but apparently there are scenes which the foreign parts are translated real time and won't show if you have subs disabled. Display names of prominent places on minimap - example Lizzies bar, just displays as a bar on the...
  10. G

Are we over-hyping the game?

I think some are probably over hyping, if you're expecting it to be tailored to what you want then you will probably be disappointed, but if you go into it just hoping it will be a fun, interesting, open world game then you will probably be satisfied.
  11. G

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

I have a few mods I use with the The Witcher 3, they're not really necessary, but they make playing the game that much sweeter. I hope there is mod support for CP2077.
  12. G

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

I'm totally down for this game, it looks amazing, the style, gameplay, characters, etc. If I had one gripe, it would be the way a few of the lines of dialogue were delivered by some of the npc's, not a huge deal, and if that's the biggest issue then this game is golden.
  13. G

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline.

That makes sense, thank you. I do wish there was a little more elaboration on Ciri's path, but I do still love the game.
  14. G

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline.

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline. I'm replaying the game, and this is something I'm paying more attention too, to my understanding Ciri and Avalallach were in Skellige, at which point they battled the wild hunt, during the battle a curse was placed on Avallach, he caused an explosion...
  15. G

Do you posit there will be a day/night cycle, and countryside?

Do you posit there will be a day/night cycle, and countryside? It seems one of the things that makes the Witcher so immersive and beautiful is it's day/night cycle and pretty countryside. If this was absent from Cyberpunk would it impede the games ability to have lasting appeal. Would this even...
  16. G

Stuttering in Windows 10 Creators update

I tried with v sync off and it performs the same, I might try and hook up a pc monitor to it and see what happens, but I have a feeling it's something to do with the older cpu and it being a xeon.
  17. G

I have a Xeon 2670, GTX 970, Intel x79 board, 8GB ram, 7200hdd, I have v sync on and play at 1080p on a Samsung TV.
  18. G

The only thing that's worked for me is to switch to borderless windowed. Which is strange because​ my other PC works just fine with full screen.
  19. G

TW 3 graphics on XB1 = disappointed

It's probably mostly your TV, depending on the brand it may not support full RGB, I would look into that then change back to limited if needed, and get yourself a AVS HD 709 calibration disc to calibrate the brightness, contrast and colors. Also unfortunately the xbone version is just inferior...
  20. G

Level suggest ng+

I would say 45-50 so you can get to 100 which is the max, but thats if you have both expansions, if it's just the base game then like Pug said, 34-37.
Top Bottom