Search results

+
  1. G

Ugly lod on some vegetaion

Why do a lot of the palm trees and some other vegetation have such poor lod?
  2. G

Film Grain will not shut off

I toggled it off and can't tell a difference, toggle it back on and no change. I don't think the menu setting is actually working. Playing on GOG with latest updates to game and Nvidia driver.
  3. G

A few QOL requests

Subtitles only for foreign parts. I don't want to enable them full time but apparently there are scenes which the foreign parts are translated real time and won't show if you have subs disabled. Display names of prominent places on minimap - example Lizzies bar, just displays as a bar on the...
  4. G

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline.

Question regarding Ciri/Avallach timeline. I'm replaying the game, and this is something I'm paying more attention too, to my understanding Ciri and Avalallach were in Skellige, at which point they battled the wild hunt, during the battle a curse was placed on Avallach, he caused an explosion...
  5. G

Do you posit there will be a day/night cycle, and countryside?

Do you posit there will be a day/night cycle, and countryside? It seems one of the things that makes the Witcher so immersive and beautiful is it's day/night cycle and pretty countryside. If this was absent from Cyberpunk would it impede the games ability to have lasting appeal. Would this even...
  6. G

If I ever win the lottery...

If I ever win the lottery... I've decided I would give it all to CDPR to make another Witcher game, I don't even want any profits from it, that's how much I love this series. I need more Witcher games!
  7. G

GOTY edition trailer.

GOTY edition trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A
  8. G

I guess Han Fiber will never be fixed?

I guess Han Fiber will never be fixed? It's kind of funny after all these patches and the Han Fiber plant model for outdoors still looks like arenaria.
  9. G

Anybody know what this location was used for?

Anybody know what this location was used for? The music changes in this area and I don't remember it being part of a quest or anything. Maybe it's just some romantic spot?
  10. G

NG+ Found 2 quests that will not trigger.

NG+ Found 2 quests that will not trigger. I'm about 100 hrs into my first NG+ game, started after my second full play-through of the main game and both expansions. I had a feeling I may have missed some quests so I crossed checked and sure enough I never got "Bitter Harvest" or "A walk along...
  11. G

{Bug} Trouble with drowners underwater?

{Bug} Trouble with drowners underwater? I've noticed since patch 1.21 that when attacking drowners underwater with the crossbow, they do not always die from one hit like before, it's was like they are taking the same amount of damage relative to your level as they would when fought on ground...
  12. G

[Bug] Too much rain in Velen and Novigrad!

[Bug] Too much rain in Velen and Novigrad! Is there a f%ck!ng El Nino in Temeria?! I'm convinced there has to be a bug, ever since starting my NG+ it has rained every single in game day while playing. I've leveled up about 15 times since starting and the rain just keeps coming and coming, I'd...
  13. G

So is Orianna...

So is Orianna...
  14. G

"Collect em All" Quest automatic fail after 1.21 update

"Collect em All" Quest automatic fail after 1.21 update After first boot after installing patch Collect em all immediately failed, it was my last quest I needed to complete, like many others. I'm on Steam version.
  15. G

Help! Striga will not appear in crypt

Help! Striga will not appear in crypt I'm on the quest "Her Highness the Striga" and she will not appear, or the scene will not trigger. I get down into the crypt and go to the sarcophygous but there are no candles lit, its after dusk, I've tried meditating and meditating but nothing, I...
  16. G

Lvl 34 still haven't found base Elamenta oil

Lvl 34 still haven't found base Elamenta oil I'm on my second play through and I'm towards the end of the game and still haven't found the base Elamenta oil and getting worried. I'm afraid I may have missed it somewhere, and I've heard you can buy it from Kiera but she is already gone. I've...
  17. G

Mod suggestions for visuals

Mod suggestions for visuals I think the Witcher 3 is the best looking game ever and I still marvel at it's beauty every time I play, but I have a few suggestions to enhance immersion. 1. Better water texures, I thought this would have been done already, but I haven't found any. 2. Better...
  18. G

Enhanced Griffin swords quest level higher than required level to use superior version?

Enhanced Griffin swords quest level higher than required level to use superior version? So, somehow I hot the diagrams for the superior Griffin school gear, both swords, I don't remember doing this but I have them, I noticed the level to use them is 26 which I am at, but I'm missing the...
  19. G

Map markers not showing after found?

Map markers not showing after found? Not sure if this is a bug or if this is normal, but after finding an armorer, barber, and some merchants, their marker does not stay on the map, it's kind of annoying.
  20. G

Possible quest bug: An Invitation from Keira Metz(spoilers)

Possible quest bug: An Invitation from Keira Metz(spoilers) After completing "Wandering in the dark" Keira asks for help finding the Lamp, I declined at first and she went off, then I immediately went in after her and she says " changed your mind?" or something like that and we finished the...
Top Bottom