Search results

+
  1. P

[BUG] 2.1.1 Radioport options bugged

Synch to Vehicle Radio option, if turned off, still synchs music when entering a vehicle (if music was playing before entering). Tested with motorcycles, but probably applies to all vehicle. If you enable Cycle Stations with Button Press option, it gets really difficult to disable radioport...
  2. P

[2.1] Practical use of metro system?

I do not understand the usability of the metro system. If I want to skip fast travel for immersion, then I also want to immerse myself in planning to get from point A to point B. To use it for practicality, not as a "tourist drive". After I find the nearest metro station, I have no idea, based...
  3. P

[PL] At what point in PL main quest you can still openly do all side content, before committing to the specific ending for expansion

Both here and on Reddit and other websites with guides I've seen multiple different responses on this, so I am asking it here, hopefully with more clarity. I want to know the point in Phantom Libretry's main story (with minimal spoilers), where if you stop, you can do all side content (main...
  4. P

[2.0] Is iconic cyberware even worth using?

So I got to level 60 before even entering Dogtown, decked with around 250 points of Cyberware. And now, in the Dogtown market, there is a bunch of iconic cyberware, which are improved versions of some of the normal cyberware (in most cases). But cyberware points cost skyrocketed for these!!! I...
  5. P

[2.0] Is the aiming with iron sights broken with some guns?

When I use Kolac iconic weapon, which only has iron sights, and aim from the hip, I can easily do headshots with no problem. You have a "magic" target marker, like in all FPS games. But if I use "real life" iron sight, I always miss, regardless perfectly matching the tip of the iron sight with...
  6. P

[2.0] So, the cheapest way to get higher-tier crafting components...

So, the cheapest way to get higher-tier crafting components seems to be buying and disassembling clothes. For a price between 800-3500 credits (depending on clothing type), you can get a single epic component. Head/face gear being the most optimal (less than 1000 credits per one). Of course...
  7. P

[2.0] Unlocking access to Pro level perks (attribute 9+) from level 1?

It looks like if you do not spend any attributes during character creation, you can spend them all on a single attribute, after the start of the game (not limited to 6, as in character creator). So you could spend them all on a single attribute to get 10 (leaving others at 3), and unlock access...
  8. P

Playing standalone Heart of Stone: Where to find Golden Oriole potion recipe?

Playing standalone Heart of Stone: Where to find Golden Oriole potion recipe? I'm playing Heart of Stone as standalone, and the main problem when playing in this mode is Geralts equipment. Also lack of mastercraft craftsmen (their quests not done), but that is another story. Since I need to...
Top Bottom