Search results

+
  1. N

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

You mean I should buy the game twice, because CDPR is unable to deliver the same performance on ps4? No way I'm gonna give a cent to these people.
  2. N

News on patch 1.09

Digital here...
  3. N

News on patch 1.09

Exactly. These all breaks the immersion.
  4. N

Signed, although i don't think it will change anything.
  5. N

Patch vote!!!

I want to have consistent framerate on ps4 too. Thanks. :cheers:
  6. N

Great communication, as usual :D I wonder what the technical support could do about the bad performance? Wait, I know: I could get another mail about nothing.
  7. N

Exactly, that would be the best possible option, but I doubt this will ever happen :( Yesterday I've tweeted the gamersyde analysis to @marcin360 (Marcin Momot) and @witchergame and got following answer: Hi, have you tried reaching out to our tech support team...
  8. N

If you don't see a problem, you must be blind. What 4 fps boost?! Because AVERAGE fps is 25? I don't care about average, I want a fairly constant 28-30 all the time, not 29-30, then 19-20 for combat in the bog... Who spoked about downgrade? You think it's the only option to boost performace? I...
  9. N

I don't know if anyone posted thus before, but here you go, ps4 framerate, 1.08: http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_stress_test_1_08-35296_en.html I'm really disappointed :((
  10. N

Patch 1.08 Notes

6 minutes left :)
  11. N

Patch 1.08 Notes

Downloading now for PS4, Hungarian region :)
  12. N

What would you prefer: solid performance or free DLC?

What a stupid question. Performance.
  13. N

Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

Of course not. Many people (including me) have asked Marcin on Twitter about the cause of the delay, but no one gets an answer.
  14. N

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

I think I'll wait, have only a couple of hours in the game. Haven't touched the Arkham Knight and Yoshi's WW, so I give time to the shamans. To be honest, after all this crap around Witcher 3, I can't play it with good feelings.
  15. N

PS4 EU Patch downloading!

If you press X on the game's icon during the download and you stay on the screen with the progress bar, then it will speed up to full bandwith. Strange, but it works.
  16. N

If you press X on the game's icon during the download and you stay on the screen with the progress bar, then it will speed up to full bandwith. Strange, but it works.
  17. N

I'm with you, thought my comment showed that :) You know what? Yesterday a thread was closed from a mod with the comment: "you shouldn't complain here. go to CDPR, and complain there!" :rofl:
  18. N

They are investigating. The best word for: "I don't have a damn clue, what to do now" :D
  19. N

I don't get it. I see only two chech psn user in this thread and neither of them got the patch. What does this to do with the german version? And there is a german user here, who hasn't got the patch either and he has a UK copy of the game. (german digital users and german disc users have the...
  20. N

I've just deleted the whole game and saves too, redownloaded again, but I only got the 1.05 as earlier. So it helps nothing.
Top Bottom