Search results

+
  1. A

Storage is a mess

Agreed, also showing the contents of the stash on the walls and in your closet would be great, it seemed in the original gameplay trailer this is kinda how it worked
  2. A

More JOYTOY

+1
  3. A

Any mod or tweak to remove more of the HUD?

+1 Mission markers and floating icons are the devils work. PLEASE patch in an option for this sooner rather than later, it is severely destroying the immersion and enjoyment of the game.
  4. A

CDPR should disable Raytracing and limit DLSS on older GPUs

-1 We need more options, not less..
  5. A

HUD transparency for OLED players

+1 ability to turn off *everything* in the hud - Crouch marker included
  6. A

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

+1 This. We know someone at CDPR can knockout this option in a day. PLEASE. The game is being ruined by these markers.. An option to remove quest markers and all additional floating icons is a must. Absolute immersion killer.
  7. A

The Cave of Dreams

Same here, failed due to glitch. also - not wanting to kill the students in The vandalising quest shouldnt fail you. should be able to just fix it later
  8. A

A few issues/bugs/oversights regarding swimming and sailing

A few issues/bugs/oversights regarding swimming and sailing Hi CDP, Love the game, finished it the other day. Ive noticed that on many occasions that you cannot get back into the sail boat from the water, sometimes swimming other times standing in waist high water. another might be an...
  9. A

Problem concerning Redanias most wanted

Problem concerning Redanias most wanted Hello, I talked to Triss about the kings plan, but it did not save it so I had to instead talk to Yen and she got the 'item' in question. ps4 Thanks Az
  10. A

How to turn off name tags in the witcher 3 (animals etc)

How to turn off name tags in the witcher 3 (animals etc) Hello, I am trying to play without any HUD and there does not seem to be a way to disable animal names. can this please be patched into the game ( I am on Ps4) Thanks, big fan Az
Top Bottom