Search results

+
  1. V

Equipment repair

I'm not a fan of it either. I respect those that enjoy the feature. But on a personal level, I hate it. I spend more money relating weapons than on anything else. Maybe they could compromise? Two hardest difficulties has the weapon degrading? Or make it not happen so dang fast? Or make it an...
  2. V

Storage

What was the official reason, to not have storage chest? I do wish this game had a few. I'm a hoarder, and I like to collect. I wish we could obtain an abandoned house, such as the one by the pond (devil in the well) And it have a few chest for storage. Sure it's not a game breaker, but it...
  3. V

archers and crossbowmen? very very bad....

The strategy guide says : That may be something you can look into.
  4. V

Better sorting for Alchemy and crafting

+1 to this To the OP: Is there a particular herb you're looking for? I might can help. There's a strategy guide with the location of herbs.
  5. V

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

Good post, I agree with every word of it. +1
  6. V

Cannot finish this quest: Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear

Indeed it did, thankfully I had a second save file that wasn't too far back, other wise I was stuck .
  7. V

Font size problem in ps4

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/601345976335491072 Props to zirius89 for posting the link in another thread
  8. V

PS4 - quicksave button

It could be added to the touch pad as a swipe, in a certain direction. A little interesting fact I didn't know. Swipe up on the touch pad is quick map. Hold down touch pad is quick inventory. Most may already know this, but I didnt. So I figured I'd share it for those who may not know already.
  9. V

If you're walking and try to turn, the character has to make this big looping bend in order to turn. Give it a try and see for yourself. Notice the big circle the character makes in order to get turned. Now, get on the horse and walk and make the same turn. It's the same looping bend. The fact...
  10. V

Font size problem in ps4

Great news! Any estimated time the next patch will roll out?
  11. V

Archers

And through brush. I understand they are a ranged enemy and are meant to keep you at bay and deal damage from afar. But shooting through trees and brush 100% accurately while their companions slash you to pieces gets a tad frustrating at times However they usually have little to no armor...
  12. V

Cannot finish this quest: Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear

It could be worse. After collecting the items in there, I saved game. Then went about my business playing as normal, till I died. Loaded to last save, which was in the crypt, and was locked INSIDE. With no option to open the door. Not a happy moment
  13. V

Got a reply from CDPR concerning text font and the stuttering

While a reply of any sorts is better than nothing i guess. But I'd rather hear from the actual developers than a support answering service. Seems like the general run of the mill standard response. Also, surely this is a problem they have to be aware of right? I mean, they had to have tested...
  14. V

Q : Replay failed side quest

Seriously? Just started playing last night, spent more time exploring and getting a feel for the game than actually doing quests. If you fail a quest it's final and done?
  15. V

So what about the dying and coming back to life? The casting of magic? The fighting of mythical creatures? The fact that it doesn't take a full 24 hrs for a day to pass? I understand your point, you like the realism aspect of it. But also be open minded and consider that just bc something is...
  16. V

Please give us a walk button on console

I can walk/run just fine. When I'm out in the open with no nearby destination. However when trying to loot, pick herbs, or mount a horse that you're already near. It can become cumbersome when you add in the factor of the large turn radius the character has. It seems you go too far past your...
  17. V

Agreed. I find it most cumbersome when trying to finely adjust your location. For instance if you're near your horse/herbs, but not near enough for the pressing of a button to cause the action to occur. So you try to move a little in one direction or the other. I find my character goes too far...
  18. V

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I also, saw a hollowed out stump, and figured what the heck let's have a look. Sure enough there was loot inside. Also many of the loot bags, treasure chest, often blend in with the scenery. And not everything gets highlighted with the witcher sense. Some things require a little more...
  19. V

Make the Quick Access Menu actually quick to access

Agreed. Once I highlight the sign I should be able to release, and that sign be selected. I don't understand the need to highlight, click, and release just to select a sign. It seems like too many unnecessary steps and kind of breaks the fluid of combat. Also the use of the swipe pad for signs...
Top Bottom