Search results

+
  1. R

The single worst decision in gaming history

I played my first RPG on a C64 in 1984, Exodus III by Lord British. From Soho down to Brighton I must have played them all... Cyberpunk is no Witcher III, but it is the best PC game since then. Had the decision been made to put back the release on legacy consoles well after the PC release...
  2. R

It's fine on my PC

Thank you all, what a nice surprise to see a nest of reasonable replies! Unexpected! I want a 3rd Person button really really bad though. Much of the allure of W3 was the beauty on the natural world. artists did wonders with it. Concrete is not my favorite thing. :) Wish they had spent the past...
  3. R

It's fine on my PC

I5, 1660ti, running 3840 from windows through AVR to 65" 4k TV with game settings at 3840 and High with some advised changes to low or medium. Whatever res I am actually seeing on the TV is wonderful and I notice no FPS issue. I play with eyes 60" from screen in a Lazyboy with mouse and...
  4. R

I sure miss a 3rd person button!

Third person view [like vehicles] for SIT. And like MIRROR with limited animation with options to cross legs, slouch, perk up and such.
  5. R

Old Time wants...

I am 75 and have been playing RPGs since EXODUS III [Lord British] on my Commador64 in 1984. I have played or at least looked at most every one since. This game is very good but no Witcher 3. 3rd person is what connects one to Geralt in that game. My suggestions: WALK with a slider. Trotting...
  6. R

Lets Talk Immersion...

Like Witcher3 I waited till both DLCs came out, and after I upgraded the system and played it all over again. GREAT. That and Skyrim only ones I played twice. MOst I do not finish. :)
  7. R

Lets Talk Immersion...

I have an average system, 1660ti. Have the PC set at 3840, HDMI to 175 watt AVR to a 65" 4k, game set to 3850 and HIGH with a few lows advised. I am amazed at the graphic quality with no fps issues that I can notice. The only bug I have seen is a few duplicate mindless nNPRs right next to each...
  8. R

Freedom of the Press help

stuck too
  9. R

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

Me Too. Something I get all sorts of different answers too. 1660ti, i5 and 16ram. Home theater in garage HDMI from PC to the 64k TV. I set WIN display at 3840. I then set 3840 in Valhala, also MEDIUM to keep the FPS above 35. It looks so good. Like night and day. But so many are telling me I...
  10. R

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I am concerned we will not get that THIRD PERSON connection we had with Geralt. Will we be able to see the character we make in game play rather than just menus? Like in program cutscenes or something? Mirrors?
  11. R

Global release timings

Thank you for your quick reply! Cool! One more question if you will. I plan to install it to my game pc in my 65" 4k home theater here in the garage. Valhala is running beautifully at 3840 out here. But in case that isnt optimal, want to also install it to my game PC in the office in the...
  12. R

Global release timings

thank you for you fast reply. Cool! One more question. I plan to try it from my home theater game pc. But would like to put it also on my game PC to a monitor in the office just in case that doesn't work well on the 4k 65". Is that okay to do and how best to do it?
  13. R

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Do I download it to my boot downloads and then install it to my SSD game drive? Or does it dl and install to whatever I choose??
  14. R

Global release timings

Do I download it to my boot downloads and then install it to my SSD game drive? Or does it dl and install to whatever I choose?
  15. R

PC Binding fix

PC Binding fix I am 70 today, I have been playing RPGs on PCs for a long time, Exodus 3 on a C64 was first if I recall... I have always been attracted to RPGs for the laid back game play, literally. First thing I do after installing a game is go to BINDINGS and change W to Mouse5. I want to...
Top Bottom