Search results

+
  1. B

How did Pavetta Know him as Duny (Last Wish)

How did Pavetta Know him as Duny (Last Wish) When Urcheon gate crashes the party to claim Pavetta. Pavetta screams "Duny!" when all hell breaks loose after she accepted her destiny. I don't remember the name Duny being mentioned prior. And this was Pavettas first contact with him. Am I...
  2. B

Getting Locked Up

Getting Locked Up I don't think this is a spoiler since the Devs brought this up when promoting the game. But.
  3. B

Decided to listen to the Audio Books.

Decided to listen to the Audio Books. Since I don't know of any translated copys of the books for purchase and I don't fancy staring at a monitor to read them all, I stare at it enough between here and playing the game. I found the english AB's on youtube. The narrator does a brilliant job of...
  4. B

Please please PLEASE fix the PS4 Framerate.

Please please PLEASE fix the PS4 Framerate. Look I'm not 1 to complain through hyperbole and I love and can appreciate what you have done with W3 and I can appreciate a game of this size is going to have problems. I get that but please fix it to a stable rate, if you can, Because right now the...
  5. B

Are there Blunt and Axe specific finishers?

Are there Blunt and Axe specific finishers? I've not really touched either type yet, stuck to swords so far since I'm on the hardest difficulty and neither of the other types have been strong enough to consider equipping to try out so far. I'm guessing the answers yes. ---------- Updated at...
Top Bottom