Search results

+
  1. A

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Looks like Shani to me. Didn't read the books by the time I've played TW1, and choose Shani.
  2. A

Best character in video games, Bloody Baron

Good character, but far from Best ever, imo. Planescape: Torment has better npcs, imo.
  3. A

The Vildkaarls

Agreed to OP: couldn't win these guys on Death March...
  4. A

what happens to yen and triss at the end [possible spoilers its about the ending so...]

Yennefer was never into politics... she's OOC in TW3.
  5. A

CD Projekt Red released some Nice wallpapers. How long Until people complaing about the sorceress flying Order? :D
  6. A

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Sure, why not? You are making a mistake confusing me with some guy Who read all Witcher books, love Yennefer and will defend her against all evils. I played all the games. I read less than 100 Witcher pages. I had enough Triss by now. She bores me. Yennefer is fun. Shani is fun. But...
  7. A

I'm talking about the games. Nonsense is comparing different medias. I've paid Red for the games, not the books. Got a few Witcher books on Kindle but didn't read them fully. saladin1701 I know you're not proposing a Yen vs Triss war, Just want Merigold have as much romance time as...
  8. A

Again, I respectfully disagree. Triss had three games. Yennefer one. Shani, now, two. It's Yennefer time. Look, I feel your pain, I romanced Shani and woke up with Triss in TW2. I was pushed to Triss all the way TW2, a character I never trusted on TW1. But wasting resources that could be...
  9. A

Quest Reason of State - the most disappointing quest in the game and maybe even in the whole series

This is one of the quests that should be fixed before even start thinking about Triss romance. Djikstra commited suicide.
  10. A

Shanimance

Oh, I love Shani since TW1. Never cared about Triss since that :) Shani Shani Shani!
  11. A

Developer Spotlight - Marcin Blacha: Question-Collection Thread [Spoilers]

What's inside Devil's Pit? We will see it open someday?
  12. A

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Ciri won't be there. Only one ending would make sense in still having her around. HoS was awesome without Yennefer or Triss. I don't need them there.
  13. A

Gilthoniel very interesting article.
  14. A

Why there's no mention of the previous romantic choice when romancing Shani?

If you romanced Shani in TW1 you woke up in bed in Triss... Not a bug. Witcher Just isn't perfect on tracking romance choices ...
  15. A

Wild Rose Dethorned not triggering.

Same here.
  16. A

Hearts of Stone achievement bugged?

Bugged to me too.
  17. A

CDPR, HoS is amazing, but I'm really disapointed in the Shani conversation options. spoilers

I'm aware of that, hence "should" and not "must"... but I don't know if I used the proper word (english is not my native language).
  18. A

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

Have you tried any Souls game?
  19. A

CDPR, HoS is amazing, but I'm really disapointed in the Shani conversation options. spoilers

Shani deserved a better treatment after TW2 fiasco. HoS should be merged with main game and Shani turned into a third romance option, imo. <3
Top Bottom