Search results

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I just wanted to say thank you for fixing the horse animation and many other things. I stopped playing it months ago but now it's actually very enjoyable to play. Cheers,at least you have excellent follow up support.. ---------- Updated at 01:15 PM ---------- LOL dat photo haha Having...
  2. G

Witcher 3 was a pretty playable game. Now it's not. (another 1.07 rant)

I didn't update to 1.06 i was still on 1.05,maybe that has something to do with it?anyway i'm not noticing any stutters other than Roach. Nvidia driver 350.12.
  3. G

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Because the UE3 is not really a resourcehog for current hardware,especially @30fps.
  4. G

Is my desktop too bad even for ultra low setting?

I believe there's a D3D9.dll that'll help with performance issues.
  5. G

That was an UE3 game,nothing to brag about.Imagine if that was UE4.
  6. G

PC Patch 1.07 improvements

PC Patch 1.07 improvements From what i can tell so far: It seems to be more stable in terms of Frame Rate, What did you notice? (I had a CTD when first starting the game while in the cut scene when loading and the game didn't notify about the new option until after the CTD) One thing...
  7. G

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Why does it say (coming soon) all of a sudden?
  8. G

Witchcraft eh!!!
  9. G

Is it normal to have an 1MB patch and a 2.1GB one which seems to be a .bin file?.
  10. G

PC patch 1.07 is LIVE on GOG It's alive,ALIVE!!!!
  11. G

I totally agree,it's not an easy task to work with those limitations ( not saying PC development is easy with so many variations of hardware) these cpu's are not really up to the task.
  12. G

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07 Mind you this is for consoles only ATM,so keep it console.
  13. G

Is my desktop too bad even for ultra low setting?

White letters on a light color background,my eyes.
  14. G

Browse the hardware owned by most steam users,and a declining market as a whole is going to affect the enthusiasts as well. Discrete and dedicated hardware is something they're moving away from.My point is that consoles already deliver the most known architecture to work with and are also much...
  15. G

PC gaming is not going to make them bigger though.The PC market is declining in sales as we speak and mobile gaming is also making ground,the thing is...... what communication do you really need?
  16. G

" Self entitled clowns " It's a Personal Computer but let's move on shall we? " .few weeks ago i think i read about someone not playing the game because of the horse! I mean, i agree...roach....he is not a fast minded horse....but reaching the point of not playing the game because of such a...
  17. G

That's PSN for ya,it's getting hit hard now with everyone downloading it.Something a PC can handle just fine lol
  18. G

Installation issues. Please give advice.

When you have validated your purchase and made an account there should be files available to download,you could use GOG Galaxy but i used the files within the account.(GOG.com) Also i'm not sure why your disc installation would have this issue when you were able to use it the first time,that...
  19. G

That's a misconception,you paid for a license hence why technically there is no warranty on software. I mean there's refunds ( lol steam after 10 years you still think it's a service eh?) but technically there isn't any,never wondered why some stores have that ridiculous " when broken seal "...
Top Bottom