Search results

+
  1. R

Weather rain glitch

ok, I tested it last night. The rain is working just delayed when it shows icon in B&W
  2. R

Weather rain glitch

It happen to me last night I will see if I can replicate it later.
  3. R

Weather rain glitch

Not fixed I had an issue with it in new B&W map.
  4. R

ronvid of the small marsh wont trigger.

ronvid of the small marsh wont trigger. I am on new game +. I tried walking on up to ronvid of the small marsh for the 2nd encounter outside Novigrad where he holds a shield, but I can not talk to him, or activate the encounter.
  5. R

[BUG] Can't do "The Tower Outta Nowhere" mission

This worked for me thanks you.
  6. R

PS4 framerate issues

I haven't experienced the frame rate drop since patch. I hope your issues do get resolved.
  7. R

DLC Prevents Offline Play (PS4)

I have disk version and just tested it on my ps4. Loading just fine.
  8. R

King's Gambit Hjallmar Quest Stuck in Infinite Load Screen

This is a very known issue that is will be fixed in next patch. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38812-BUG-Stuck-on-loading-screen-at-the-end-of-King-s-Gambit-quest
  9. R

[Bug Report][SPOILER] I got a spoiler of the story in the loading screen

Its not a bug it just you sorta went out of order on quest. That part of quest automatically starts when you go there.
  10. R

No waves at Skellige

i noticed that when there is not wind or storms it is calm. Then Mediate from a while and come back and there is either wind or some store come (even just snow) the small waives are there at least. The still water is like water in cave or swamp I have seen.
  11. R

Addressing the no XP Glitch

I agree with you on this too, but other issue like what I currently have with Kings Gambit quest also makes me feel halted in game too. It sucks but is fair to release all at one time.
  12. R

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

That was them talking about the xp bug when he said that just FYI. This is about the loading screen issue.
  13. R

I agree Fatalshock8912. I did read the next patch is suppose to fix this, but it just has to be released. Please fix this, Thank you :)
  14. R

I encountered this bug too at the end when you knock the guy off horse. I get the infinite loading screen. I would hate to go back to fight that is nearly 30 hrs ago.
  15. R

Treasure hunts on ps4

sometimes letters are books too fyi
  16. R

Anyone NOT got the EXP bug?

I have not experienced this issue yet.
  17. R

Patch 1.02 download???

1.02 was for Europe only.
  18. R

Those moments you think for yourself.. this is great.

Standing on a mountain or hill and just looking off for miles in the distance.
  19. R

Can we please get an inventory tab just for potions?

This would be great!
Top Bottom