Search results

+
  1. Grifta

Why include timed driving missions if they are impossible?

This mission is giving me 2.5 minutes to go from the inside of Dogtown to a location 4km away. The car travels at 120kph. Lets pull out some 3rd grade math. 120kph in a perfectly straight line for 2 minutes is 4km. 30 seconds left. Dogtown checkpoint takes 20 seconds (slowdowns, stop, and...
  2. Grifta

Bug: Bionic Joints are broken

All upgrades past Tier 3 give you less armour
  3. Grifta

Ammo bug

It looks like something bugged out with my ammo count. I guess that I just have infinite pistol ammo now :shrug:
  4. Grifta

No Shinobi xp for takedowns

I don't understand why takedowns don't give you Shinobi xp. Apparently the only thing that ninjas did was throw knives.
  5. Grifta

Baffled by 2.0 changes - Pushed into "classes"

I love the high-level concept at a theoretical level, but the implementation is crazy. It seems like all of the changes in 2.0 just push you into maybe 3-4 builds and nothing else. And, some things are now just absolute requirements instead of options. Technical Ability handles all Armour and...
  6. Grifta

Common weapon mod crafting specs

All weapon mods now need 2x the previous rarity to craft. I have a bunch of high rarity mods specs, but I can't craft anything. Where do I find common weapon mod crafting specs? 1695601668 A lot of visits and no replies. Either it's so easy to find that I'm missing something, or everyone is...
  7. Grifta

2.0 Non-lethal is now impossible

The non-lethal optics cyberware mod has been removed, and all gun mods take 2x of the previous rarity to craft. So, if you did not randomly find the Common Pax crafting spec before getting past level ? 10 ?, then it is impossible to craft ANY Pax mods. All of this means that non-lethal guns are...
Top Bottom