Search results

+
  1. S

Guarded Treasure, High lvl Enemies Low lvl Gear

Guarded Treasure, High lvl Enemies Low lvl Gear Hello, So I just found a "guarded Treasure" which had a lvl 24 earth element guarding it. I killed him eventually only to find the loot he was guarding was lvl 12. Disappointment plus!! I am lvl 17.
  2. S

Please help.. Please

You are going to have to load an older save game.
  3. S

FOV using witcher senses

The immersion is awesome, I agree with you there. I love the sounds of trees swaying and branches cracking in the wind, monsters groans from a far, rivers water running, floorboards creaking. I just find it a little "tunnelling".
  4. S

FOV using witcher senses

FOV using witcher senses Hello, When using witcher senses, your FOV is narrowed, it's like having tunnel vision. It's difficult to navigate. It's supposed to heighten your sight, yet it feels like a hindrance. Shouldn't your FOV be enlarged, and easy to use, like seeing through eagle eyes or...
  5. S

PS4 Infinite Load(Still after 1.03 patch).

Have you tried a fresh reinstall of game data? There seems to be an issue affecting a minority of ps4 players that could easily be resolved by this method. I had similar issues with DA:I, which were resolved by this method. I have been playing Wild Hunt on ps4 completely issue free since release.
  6. S

Witcher 3 actually isn't open world or am i doing it wrong?

Open world and sandbox are two different things.
  7. S

Level 12. Total play time is 5 minutes and 15 seconds?

So that would be 5 hours not 5 minutes. Still a little quick to be lvl 12 though... just checked, and I am over 50hours in and am lvl 12.
  8. S

Worst performing/ buggiest game I can remember playing.

Reinstall the game data.
  9. S

GWENT: That awkward moment when...

Gwent is amazing! Hoping for future dlc that adds upon the already addicting minigame!!
  10. S

is your money randomly dissapearING?

We're you getting beat up by guards? They take some gold from you. Other than that I have not seen another way to lose gold besides spending it.
  11. S

Try this. I had to do it with Da:I, was baggy and glitchy as all hell, reinstalled and ran perfectly.
  12. S

Red Mutagens

Are there yellow mutagens?
  13. S

PS-4 Patch..nerfed containers?

Yes I see your point. Yet I make more gold from animal skins, weapons and armours than I do from looting the same alchemy/crafting/dismantling ingredients lol I believe the best loot chests/sacks n whatnot are in more secretive areas, rather than in all the houses in towns.
  14. S

PS-4 Patch..nerfed containers?

I am quite certain they did not "nerf" containers. In the 5 hours I played after the new patch I did not notice this. If anything, to many containers are lootable, containing useless junk.
  15. S

Lvl 22 PS4 - Updated 1.03, kicked 2 dshbrd ALL SAVES LOST

Call it as you will. I can't help that I play it on ps4 and have not had a single issue, 65 hours in. I am wondering if it is peoples hardware rather than saying the game is broken, which it is clearly not as so many people have so issues.
  16. S

Lvl 22 PS4 - Updated 1.03, kicked 2 dshbrd ALL SAVES LOST

All these problems with PS4, yet people playing the same game on the same console without a single problet, including myself. How can you claim it's the game that is broken when you are a tiny minority. Are you sure it's not your hardware?
  17. S

Witcher 3 runs smooth on PS4. I have been playing since release and have not experienced one of your problems. I have had not one crash, freeze, fps problem, nothing! 65hours into the game. Like someone else posted, sounds like your PS4 is gonna die or you just got real unlucky. As for being...
  18. S

This game is a master on breaking the flow of combat

You can swap signs without going into the wheel menu..... But you were talking about potions and bombs ;)
  19. S

Please please PLEASE fix the PS4 Framerate.

I feel sorry for those having issues. I have been playing since day 1 on PS4 without an issue. All these problems I read about, I just don't have. Could it be a regional thing?
Top Bottom