Search results

+
  1. N

Language pack installation problem

Well, we are waiting for patch again
  2. N

Language pack installation problem

You have russian pack on Xbox - guess you are lucky. I have no idea where is this pack - there is no any sign of it. Patch 1.07 install russian subs and... that's all, there is no any sign of dubbing.
  3. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

If it is joke why I am not laughing? They added subs but forgot about VO. Is they putting us on?
  4. N

[ps4] нет русского языка

Багнутый не багнутый, а таки русский у юнити есть.
  5. N

[ps4] нет русского языка

Не у всех, а только у порядочных издателей. После трех месяцев ожидания русского языка я в "порядочные" поляков больше не записываю. Так, левая конторка, случайно нашедшая золотую жилу
  6. N

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

What about language pack for consoles? Still waiting
  7. N

World State after Ending (slight spoilers)

They will stay, nothing will change at all
  8. N

[ps4] нет русского языка

Может быть с русским языком и не так много, а вот забыть добавить португальский для Португалии - это epic fail
  9. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

If it's true they will give official announcement but they remain silent so they don't give a shit about us, they've already had our money
  10. N

Будет ли продолжение игры?

Обоснуйте? Этот "бред" полностью согласуется со вселенной Сапковского. Кроме того, дитятко может быть как женского так и мужского пола в зависимости от предпочтений игрока (привет скайрим)
  11. N

Будет ли продолжение игры?

Думаю, что поляки, поймав журавля в небе, вряд ли смогут его отпустить. Киберпанк то ли выстрелит, то ли нет. ДЛСы настрогают, естественно. Что же до новой игры - наверняка будет. Главная героиня Цири? Очень сомневаюсь - отрезает большую аудиторию. Но тут Сапковский приходит на помощь, весь...
  12. N

[ps4] нет русского языка

Ага, так сильно работают, что даже убрали из закрепленных тем тему об озвучке. Я напомню, если кто не знает, что поляки умудрились дать португальский язык бразильцам, но забыли... про Португалию. Так что там страсти бушуют нешуточные. И что? Ответил один раз разработчик, мол, вот так вот мы...
  13. N

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Where is language pack for consoles? You are treating us as milk cow
  14. N

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

This time original VO is english (contrary to two previous games). They don't give a damn about their own language and you want them to take care of russian? They lick shoes of americans and don't care about russians, portuguese, coreens etc etc
  15. N

Dlc NOT downloading!

I tried to download two dlc but xbox keeps asking my credit card number. I wonder why
  16. N

[ps4] нет русского языка

Что-то кажется мне, что дело в лицензиях. Пожмотились на глобальные лицензии, вот и весь секрет
  17. N

I am sick of this game... not literary

Once? You should use this button constantly because several seconds are not enough at all and that makes me really sick
  18. N

I am sick of this game... not literary

I am sick of this game... not literary I feel sick, I mean that I feel nausea because of movement of camera in the moment of witcher vision. Who the hell had an idea to approach camera on this moment? Did the creators ever thought that a lot a people can not stand this endless but-and-ben? I...
  19. N

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Well, I think that they will make exactly what we had in books - Siri will have a son, a chosen one who will destroy the old world and create the new one. And Geralt will be his teacher
  20. N

What disappointed you about this game?

I will never forgive and forget that CDRP lied about possibility to play on my own language. It exists but I can not play because I live in another region. It ruined all, I would never buy another game from these cheaters
Top Bottom