Search results

+
  1. jcchg

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

If the game is so bad and dislikeable, why do you spend so much time trying to knock it down?
  2. jcchg

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

[...] I hope CDPR are taking notes on this. "A demo of a game in development that doesn't represent the final result" doesn't mean that "they are lying to us and trying to sell a fake game". I just limit my contribution to this as reasoning over lies is pointless.
  3. jcchg

Romance disappointment... (features that should be added)

The Sims 2077. All addons would be cool, but they don't implement them because most people don't appreciate them.
  4. jcchg

Broken Systems: NCPD

V as a merch collaborates with NCPD, similarly to Spider-man. They could have even avoided the police pursuing system, but probably didn't to somehow avoid backlash, which actually came multiplied several times around the faulty system they ended up implementing.
  5. jcchg

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

The game is an open world RPG, a normal playthrough involves exploring most of optional dialogue options (not skip them of course), read documents, completing secondary quests and arcs, and exploring the world. Thus, you need 50 hours for a normal playthrough minimum. If you beat the game in 15...
  6. jcchg

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I'm on my second playthrough on PC, first one was 80 hours on Xbox, due to high replayability of the game. Started playing 10th of December, when the game launched. "Concurrent players in Steam" is not the same as "players". Poor journalism.
  7. jcchg

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Go watch a Disney movie if you want a happily ever after ending.
  8. jcchg

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

DX12 RT ir DX11 (still) Raytracing?
  9. jcchg

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Bear in mind that influencers can be a source of hate too and can be thin-skinned. 100k followers doesn't mean free advertisement.
  10. jcchg

To CDPR: The importance of Combat

Love TW2 combat. Love TW3 combat. Will judge Cyberpunk 2077 gunplay/ melee once the game is out. Bye.
  11. jcchg

Wallrunning removed

Ditch bullet time and bring in wall running.
  12. jcchg

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

If they cut it, is because it takes a lot of work, time and money to implement it. Everyone would like to see a game that has everything in the package.
  13. jcchg

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

Wow. I am really impressed.
  14. jcchg

Night City Wire 25/06/20

Please, don't upload the game upscaled to 4K from 1080p + YouTube video compression. Last time, you gave haters an excuse to claim downgrade.
  15. jcchg

Will there be a physical edition but with a code instead of a disc?

A boxed edition without the game in it is not a physical edition.
  16. jcchg

Favorite female characters in games?

Saskia.
  17. jcchg

Night City Wire 25/06/20

Expecting raw gameplay.
  18. jcchg

Are you worried about the Cyberpunk 2077 reviews?

Can you tell me how a number demonstrates how good a game is, or if a game is better than other with a tenth less on its score?
  19. jcchg

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Actually for less than 5 years, they started full development at the end of 2015, they split the team after Hearts of Stone.
  20. jcchg

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

One delay, humm, ok. Two delays, disgusting.
Top Bottom