Search results

+
  1. C

Gameplay exactly the same a level 1 vs. level 70

You get a rapid spinning fancy sword attack that doesn't do anything different than your standard attack except it burns a ton of stamina with no difference in dps. You can also make it cause a bleed... as if my sword attacks before that skill were not efficient enough to cause a bleed.
  2. C

This. Nothing really changes. Not with combat. Not with questing. Not with equipment. Maybe the lore should have opened up for Geralt to learn some new moves... Apply signs to weapon swings and crossbow attacks. Alter signs more. Something.. anything..
  3. C

Gameplay exactly the same a level 1 vs. level 70 For starters I know this opinion won't apply to everyone and I don't expect people to agree with me. This is just my own view and experience so far. The game is riddled with quality of life issues. There are so many small annoyances that it...
  4. C

Very disappointed with the combat

Didn't say it was hard. It just sucks. It's boring. It's the same thing over and over. ---------- Updated at 08:55 PM ---------- Why should I have to force combat to flow a certain way? I use signs and bombs sometimes but they are highly ineffective (except for the shield). My crossbow hits...
  5. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I agree. The EXP you get from killing monsters is pointless. When you level up you get points to increase your combat effectiveness... yet talking to people and listening to cut scenes rewards 100 times more experience than actually fighting stuff. I'm assuming these are just values in an...
  6. C

Very disappointed with the combat

I dont like it either so far. Every fight is just rolling around and then spin slashing until they die. It is too easy to lure individuals out of the pack and just spin attack spin attack roll roll spin attack win. It does get annoying when you get stun locked out of no where though. I...
  7. C

Didn't want to quote your entire post so I will just quote these two. You know that just because something doesn't seem to bother you doesn't mean it doesn't bother a whole lot of other people. I wouldn't want auto pickup of herbs assuming they reduced the amount of herbs that spawn and just...
  8. C

Thank you moderator for helping this thread grow with ideas. Couple of you guys keep bringing up arguments that make no sense. #1 - I don't get how streamlining the looting situation somehow dumbs down your game and makes it too easy? Is looting supposed to be hard and inconvenient? Should...
  9. C

Not sure how auto pickup of herbs by running over them makes it any less simple. All it does is make it so you are not spamming the loot key while doing it.. It would take the same amount of time to run over each node but you save your finger in the process. Area loot is the same. Currently you...
  10. C

[REQUESTS] Quality of Life/Nitpick Issues Thread of ALL I am really enjoying many aspects of this game. The story is good. The immersion is good.. but there are a handfull of tweaks that would make the quality of life in this game much better. I feel the list below distracts me from being able...
Top Bottom