Search results

+
  1. K

[BUG] HUD Visibility: Hide action buttons broken

I have the action buttions hidden from the HUD. When I use my scanner, the phone action icon pops up and stays visibele. This action button only hides again or when I turn off/turn on this setting. Gameplay captured from Xbox series X.
  2. K

Drowner and Drowner dead

In TW1 you can use de talisman (red ribbon) and in TW3 you can use drowner pheromones (potion) to keep them off you. But I agree. Everyone hates them.
  3. K

When is the hall in Vizema restored (Ermhy sitting on throne)

When is the hall in Vizema restored (Ermhy sitting on throne) In the trailers we saw this shot. Geralt walking in the Royal Palace with on both sides Nilfgardian soldiers and Ermhy on the throne. In my both my play troughs i never manage to get this cutscene / part of story. What happens and...
  4. K

Is CDPR moving in the wrong direction?

The take on The White Frost and The End Of Times was not good in TW3. And not because they cant write good quests and dialog, but its time. CDPR ran out of time its clear. Lot of story has been skipped and stuff like sunstone where so weird. It's to bad that they needed to launch the game in...
  5. K

[HUD Bug] Adrenaline point highlighting stays locked after rend

I got the same bug. First is tought i was maybe caused by mods, but its not. Repaired all files and still have the bug. NG+ playtrough, GOG.
  6. K

[MOD REQUEST] Mist bomb for Foglet Decoction

[MOD REQUEST] Mist bomb for Foglet Decoction Hey, Who is using foglet decoction. Nobody. I thought maybe it would be great if you can trow bombs that releases steam/mist and get the buff from the Foglet Decoction. Can this be done?
  7. K

In defense of this game's combat

The basic combat is sturdy and solid. It's smooth and I only have problems with auto aiming the nearest enemy (sucks great fighting neckers and wolf packs). Lock on is a must then. The problem with TW3 combat is that its getting boring. The game is 100+ (i got at least 180h) long and the biggest...
  8. K

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

As a fellow Witcher 2 fan I gladly read trough this thread. I totally agree on the lore from the book debat. CDPR played it safe. I think everyone who liked TW2 because of the politics and schemes, they liked it because it made you believe you had important influence over something so much...
  9. K

Nostalgia for the Battle Arena

Velen: Devil's Pit Novigrad: Whoresons Jr. fighting pit Skellige Island: Spikeroog battle arena Those would be great places to implement battle arena. I miss doing all those nice other side activities. Bring me back hand-wrestling, dice poker and "drinking games".
  10. K

User Interface Thread

Is there a way that bring us back the old UI? Looked amazing and gritty.
  11. K

The math behind the combat

The Witcher 1 and in a way the second installment, where far much better to understand what would happen if you upgrade your character. The Witcher 3 introduces a generic (on the fly adjustable) tile system that I don't like and that is not telling you what something does. It's such a shame that...
  12. K

The witcher 3 CPU usage in novigrad

Is got about the same setup. i5 4440 with GTX 960. It's know that the game is taxing the CPU the most in Novigrad (market/square). It's because Novigrad is filled with stuff that is renderend by your CPU (like NPC's). It is bad to experiance, but i don't want to call it a problem/bug. Maybe its...
  13. K

The math behind the combat

The math behind the combat Hey, I don't understand the underlying math of the combat. Where can I get more information about how mechanics work in The Witcher 3? Didnt fount anything on the internet.
  14. K

[BUG] High Stakes

[BUG] High Stakes Hello guys, There is a bug with the High Stakes quest. I need to find a way into the warehouse! If i run over roof of the warehouse, the quest finished suddenly without even entering the warehouse. I have recorded a clip of the bug. First one shows that I'm climing on over...
Top Bottom