Search results

+
  1. D

Monster osunds still playing after it is killed.

Monster osunds still playing after it is killed. A lot of the monsters and animals still have what I believe is their idle sounds playing even after they've been killed. So far I've noticed this with arachnomorphs, kikimores, wolves, and a couple of others. Let me tell you there is NOTHING...
  2. D

Bug in Patch 1.11"Bear School Quest": The gate didn't open

Same problem. I'm on a different difficulty level though. The gate will not open and I am stuck. Why? This crap should not happen and it isn't OUR responsibility to workaround it. CDPR needs to fix this now. No excuse.
  3. D

Corrupt save games.

Corrupt save games. So, I backed up my save games because I needed to reinstall Win 10. Finished with the reinstall, installed Witcher 3, moved my save games back into the directory. Now only about half of the save games work, the others come up as corrupted and don't load. All save files...
  4. D

Cave of Dreams failed after I completed coronation

So I wasn't the only one. I did teh quest and wasn't until later I noticed it was listed as failed. I thought maybe I missed something.
  5. D

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

Wild Hunts politics and and romantic interludes have a foundation built on previous games wher eas DAI does not. Of course they will seem deeper and more interesting, because they are more fleshed out because of the previous titles. That doesn't necessarily make them better, just fuller...
  6. D

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

Whatever. Never understood why it always has to be "versus". Both are great games and are an immense amount of fun and neither game game can detract from my enjoyment of the other. If you can't take each game on it's own to enjoy them both then you're just, I dunno, suffering from fanboyism...
  7. D

Uninstall deletes saved games???

Uninstall deletes saved games??? You ignorant mother effing god damn bastards!!!! How in god's effing name can you have your uninstall delete all my save games, and without any kind of warning?? All those hours completely lost. CDPR, you are god damn insensitive fucking morons. Thanks for...
  8. D

PC randomly turning off in game

I've had/have the same problem. I seem to have managed to cut down the number of times it happens by setting my NVIDIA control panel to "prefer maximum performance", setting "maximum pre-rendered frames" to 1, and setting the NVIDIA PhysX to use the CPU . Though I have 970 and I think it's...
  9. D

Request: Ability to bind keys to the casting of each Sign, like Witcher 2

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/PC_Mods The mod you're looking for is on that page.
  10. D

A really creepy bug in the bathhouse

Yeah, there are a few spots where the crowd noises still play when they're supposed to be empty.
  11. D

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Bigger? They need to be smaller. I think Geralt moves too far away when he dodges. Takes too long to close range after a dodge.
  12. D

Troubleshooting for GeForce 970!

Yeah, crashes come no matter what I do.
  13. D

360 controller problems

I want to say I'm glad I'm not the only one, but it sucks someone else is experiencing it too. At least now I know.
  14. D

Crashing within 5 Minutes of Playing - nVidia GTX 970

I am at my wits end with this. It's to a point now where when I run the game and load a save my system will shut off right when the game gets loaded. It doesn't matter what setting I have or do with over/under clocking my GPU. The game, as it is, is completely unplayable unless I rollback...
  15. D

What disappointed you about this game?

Spoilers follow, of course. Putting the 970 crashes and numerous bugs aside, things that disappoint me are world inconsistencies. Listening to the woman in the village keep talking about her husband going back to see the witch long after you've killed her. Raising the buried botchling in its...
  16. D

GTX 970 Crash FIX!!

Has CDPR responded at all to the crash issue with 970s? If, at least, to acknowledge they are aware it exists? Or are they too busy wiping the arses of the whiners complaining they aren't getting experience at level 30 for quests a first level character can do in his sleep?
  17. D

360 controller problems

360 controller problems Since day 1 the 360 controller sometime locks the left thumbstick into moving left after you move it left and release. You have to nudge teh stick again to stop it. This was most annoying in the inventory when it would jump itself all the way to the left from when you...
  18. D

Computer cheats on horse racing

Computer cheats on horse racing Why does my horse always stop randomly every 10-20 seconds? If horse racing was too easy then eliminate this crap from the game instead having the computer have to cheat by halting my horse every so often. What a bunch of stupid asses if you can't script a god...
  19. D

Game FOV.

Definitely need FOV slider. I hate these damn games that force us to use crowded camera closeups. It's bad enough normally, but when you use witcher sense it's downright awful. Camera is horrible in tight spaces too.
Top Bottom