Search results

+
  1. O

Seriously can you guys just please release Thronebreaker already

I'm really looking forward to Thronebreaker as well. In fact, it's my second most anticipated game of 2018 and the only reason why it's not the most anticipated game is because Shenmue 3 is scheduled to launch in 2018 (sorry, guys, but nothing can compete with that, as far as I'm concerned)...
  2. O

Join the Midwinter Hunt!

I had fun with it and I certainly won't complain. It's free and it's nice having these events every now and then. However, I agree that it was way too easy and it definitely wasn't on par with the two previous events, whose expert modes really had me using my brain. Still, thanks for it and keep...
  3. O

So, what will change when the game goes out of beta?

Good point. Didn't even think about that, but that's certainly to be expected.
  4. O

Timed holiday events are great, except for the "timed" part

While I agree that it somehow feels nicer to play it during the related season, it's not as if it would suddenly stop being fun. I can assure you that I'd still have fun playing Saovine in June. Kinda reminds me of people who say wintertime isn't a good time for ice cream. I mean, who cares if...
  5. O

Timed holiday events are great, except for the "timed" part

Timed holiday events are great, except for the "timed" part Hi, CDPR! I absolutely loved both Mahakam Ale Festival and Saovine and I'm looking forward to more of this kind of stuff. The only thing is, why make them available for a limited time? I mean, I guess I know where you're...
  6. O

So, what will change when the game goes out of beta?

So, what will change when the game goes out of beta? Hi, everyone. There's something that's kinda been bugging me and that is, since no further progress wipes are planned, since the game is already out there for everyone to play, since we already have official tournaments, timed holiday...
  7. O

PS4 cross play

I second that. I will be mainly playing on the PS4, as my friends are all there and I prefer playing on a console, but later this year I'll be going abroad for a few months and won't be taking my PS4 with me. I will be taking my laptop along, though, so it would be lovely if I could use my PS4...
  8. O

[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

Yeah, I've been alternating between enabled and disabled. I mean, it's no big deal, but I'd rather have the entire thing (both The Witcher 3's and this game's music) all in a single playlist. Will we have the option?
  9. O

Actually, what my post talks about is the exact opposite of the OP, as I want all of the tracks to play during the game. I don't want to make my own playlist nor do I want to choose what music to hear during the game. I'm fine with the all of the game's music. It fits perfectly and I like all of...
  10. O

Mixing new music with The Witcher 3's Hey, finally managed to start playing the closed beta, after solving some issues with my graphics card. Loving it so far, and thanks for granting me access to the closed beta! I noticed that there's an option to enable The Witcher 3's Gwent music, but it...
  11. O

BUG: The Game Crashes During Sign in

Yeah, even though it didn't crash anymore when trying to sign-in, now it's crashing when I quit the game, as a couple of users above mentioned. Not a big problem, sure, since I was going to quit anyway, but obviously something's not right.
  12. O

BUG: The Game Crashes During Sign in

Had the same problem. Fortunately, I solved it simply through Verify / Repair in GOG Galaxy. Didn't even had to uninstall the game.
  13. O

Gwent music

Brilliant! The music in The Witcher 3 was so damn good. In fact, its soundtrack has taken the number 1 spot on my favourite videogame soundtracks list (though tied with a few others) and that's saying a lot. Judging from this short video, Gwent: TWCD's soundtrack will not disappoint. :D
  14. O

Game Chat Request Thread

Yeah, allowing for chatting would be a very bad idea. The focus should be kept on the game at hand, with no trash talk and no bluffing other than bluff arising from the actual plays. Personally, I'm only interested in chatting with my (real) friends, but surely I'll still be able to do it simply...
  15. O

Little concerned about lack of music

The Witcher 3's gwent music was just absolutely wonderful and it managed to stand out in an already wonderful soundtrack. It would be ridiculous if this game didn't have any music. I'm sure it will. I just hope it manages to be as good as the one in W3.
  16. O

Gwent GO? :D

No.
  17. O

Herbalist who has no herbs for sale?

Yeah, that sort of stuff has happened to me a few times with more than one merchant. However, I found that the problem could be solved simply by meditating a bit and then talking to them again. Kind of like the blacksmith in Novigrad's fish market, who is often not there, but will appear if you...
  18. O

GWENT Board & card*s

Personally, I think that the current look, while not ugly per se, has too much of a digital, modern aesthetic to it and doesn't fit the Witcher world. The original board from The Witcher 3 fits the world better and it's also not as cluttered. But why stop there? We could have several different...
  19. O

Can't discard Enhanced Draconid Oil

Can't discard Enhanced Draconid Oil Hello. I'm playing the game on PS4, disk format. Finished the base game, as well as Hearts of Stone in their entirety. Plan on starting Blood and Wine soon. I have noticed a small problem (bug? whatever you want to call it) and that is that, during some...
Top Bottom