Search results

+
  1. T

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

OK so what performance problems are you all still seeing? In my last 15 hours of play with patch 1.10 I haven't had a single hitch with frame rate. The only glitch I occasionally see now is Roach pausing for a split second on bridges and such.
  2. T

Did you not apply the 1.10 patch? Why not read some more recent replies to this thread (or actually just play the patched game) instead of only quoting an earlier and now pointless post. If you haven't heard the FPS issues with the PS4 version have been vastly improved and the game hardly ever...
  3. T

[PS4] Text is too small

It should be a priority fix - but it hasn't happened by now with the imminent release of the first major expansion - somehow doubt they care at this point.
  4. T

Can confirm - played for the past 3 straight days and the frame rate issues appear to be resolved in the swamp areas and in Novigrad at all times of day and under different weather conditions. Graphic detail appears to have improved as well in several areas and less pop-in overall. No idea what...
  5. T

News on patch 1.09

Oh yeah..if the rest of the game played as well as the White Orchard area there would be no complaints about poor performance. That's the only zone which was truly optimized for the PS4. That's why we were happy day one and sad the next..
  6. T

News on patch 1.09

It has been 128 days since launch and ZERO IMPROVEMENTS in the areas which need it the most (swamps and Novigrad). They haven't even fixed the font size in this time so we might as well give up at this point. They obviously don't care about this version.
  7. T

84. Get your facts straight. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53943-Who-is-waiting-for-patch-1-08-to-%28actually%29-fix-the-PS4-performance-before-playing-again
  8. T

It's really funny that you get this impression when in point of fact a recent poll I posted in this forum shows that 75%+ of players who responded are actually waiting for the performance issues to be fixed BEFORE playing any further. Do you really think we come here and post every day for...
  9. T

Exactly, which is why I no longer have any hope these PS4 performance issues will be solved. CDPR has known Novigrad and the bog are the two worst areas for the PS4 and we even have patch notes which indicate FPS improvements in these areas are improved. In reality nothing of the sort. XBOX1...
  10. T

Yeah thanks for nothing..1.05 performance is hardly better than 1.01. What in the hell have you been doing the past 3 months CDPR??
  11. T

There are plenty of performance problems besides the swamp. Is someone holding a gun to your head asking that you read this message thread? I thought not - now go away and stop asking for the performance issues to be ignored. ---------- Updated at 03:14 PM ---------- It's now 84 days since the...
  12. T

Why my weapon was disappearing (I'm pissed)

You aren't expected to figure it out - CDPR screwed up big time and didn't even mention changes to the equipment requirements in the 1.07 patch notes. I honestly believe they have no internal communication at this point. Nothing else can explain it.
  13. T

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

Might as well throw it in the garbage. They fixed the XBONE with 1.08 so it doesn't even stutter in the bog or Novigrad. They sold twice as many copies of PS4 as XBONE so they should have prioritized the PS4 version..but obviously did not. Don't you feel special now?
  14. T

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us The PS4 performance problems are real as CDPR have yourselves admitted. Every patch you claim to have fixed the issues and every patch once tested is shown to have no improvement and in some cases even worse performance. You could have just been honest with us...
  15. T

PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

They've had to do damage control since the game's release to keep complaints down. This resulted in heavy-handed forum policing and now the mods don't seem to have a presence other than for locking threads. It's unfortunate but understandable given we can't trust anything they say anymore...
  16. T

REDpoint to the 1st person to post a video of 1.08 performance in the bogs or Novigrad:

REDpoint to the 1st person to post a video of 1.08 performance in the bogs or Novigrad: And I'll give you all of my REDpoints if there's any improvement.. 8)
  17. T

PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

CDPR don't post in their own forum. It makes no sense but there you go. At least patch 1.08 is confirmed to release today.
  18. T

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

It's official: 1.08 to all platforms today. Crossing fingers time.
  19. T

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

Not impossible; it just takes developers who know how to optimize. After 78 days and NO IMPROVEMENTS in the areas which need it the most (swamps and Novigrad) I can confidently say we're not dealing with Voodoo Shaman Coders here.
Top Bottom