Search results

+
  1. T

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us The PS4 performance problems are real as CDPR have yourselves admitted. Every patch you claim to have fixed the issues and every patch once tested is shown to have no improvement and in some cases even worse performance. You could have just been honest with us...
  2. T

REDpoint to the 1st person to post a video of 1.08 performance in the bogs or Novigrad:

REDpoint to the 1st person to post a video of 1.08 performance in the bogs or Novigrad: And I'll give you all of my REDpoints if there's any improvement.. 8)
  3. T

1.08: Overall improvements to performance, including some issues that may have been caused by 1.07

1.08: Overall improvements to performance, including some issues that may have been caused by 1.07 CDPR should just post a 1.08 video of the current PS4 performance in the bogs and Novigrad in adverse weather. That would do a lot of alleviate many of our concerns regarding another placebo patch.
  4. T

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again? OK so now we know they lied about any performance improvements in patch 1.07 and they'll probably lie again before this is all said and done. But who is still waiting before they dive too deeply into the...
  5. T

Here's how CDPR addresses the PS4 performance problems:

Here's how CDPR addresses the PS4 performance problems: Step1: Create hype for the patch by confirming an upcoming major patch will fix the PS4 performance issues Step 2: Release a major patch claiming to fix the PS4 performance issues (nothing was fixed) Step 3: Close the primary thread on...
  6. T

When do you expect the PS4 performance issues to be fixed?

When do you expect the PS4 performance issues to be fixed? Considering patch 1.05 hasn't helped the performance (and actually made it worse in some areas) when do you think CDPR will deliver?
  7. T

Who is putting the game on hold until the PS4 performance is fixed?

Who is putting the game on hold until the PS4 performance is fixed? Just trying to get a consensus here because I have a hard time believing the majority of players find the constant drops to 20FPS acceptable, and an even harder time trying to understand how they thought the PS4 version was...
  8. T

Do you feel that CDPR is ignoring PS4 players since the 1.04 patch?

Do you feel that CDPR is ignoring PS4 players since the 1.04 patch? I've been looking for an official statement since the latest patch was released regarding the ongoing performance issues for the PS4 version of the game and there doesn't appear to have been one. All 3 versions suffer from...
  9. T

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again?

Who is waiting for patch 1.05 to ACTUALLY fix the FPS drops before they start playing again? While I am extremely glad they were able to fix the camera stutter in 1.04 the frame drops are still killing the immersion for me. It really boggles the mind that they released the PS4 version to...
  10. T

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise) Just wondering if we can get a consensus about this.
Top Bottom