Search results

+
  1. N

The top 7 (ranked) players globally

Yesterday there was a guy in top 5 global with negative ratio. Just saying...
  2. N

Nilfgaard Handbuff Still Needs a Nerf

It's not exploit. It's a meme. And it's also not a strongest type of the deck. You can play ST and str Ocvist to 27 points and then play Spears and wyvern shields and Mulligan it for 32 points play. Also easy to counter by multiple means. It's not something to complain about.
  3. N

"Skill beats luck."

"Skill beats Luck"
  4. N

Should Brouver be Changed?

Brouver is meant for Dwarfs. So he should play any bronze or silver dorf units and thats it. No spies. No any silver units. Too versatile. Hattori should resurrect only elves. Their current abilities dont make sense, as of now.
  5. N

Socia'tael - Wyvern Scale Shield - boost - a question

Only to be ACed:hai:
  6. N

Socia'tael - Wyvern Scale Shield - boost - a question

It's probably strengthened Ocvist. Play Ocvist play Mandrake x2, mahajam horn, after ocvists ability triggered he goes back to hand with 27 base str.
  7. N

Did CDPR really have to dumb-down this game so much?

Im fully agree with OP in general. Its not about Old Speartip. You need to look back at Closed Beta. Most of the concepts and interactions were cut out. Right now Gwent is all about proactive points-generating and thats it. Engines and control are useless. The Gwent is a Checkers but it...
  8. N

I got the title but not the frame (faction challenge)

51 wins. Border and title only. No response from support so far.
  9. N

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

It's been a pleasure to contribute 51 wins to my fellow green brethren. We shall drive the ape-men into the sea! :victory: P.S. For 51 wins i only got border and title. No Kegs, Scraps and Powder. CDPR, c'mon:comeatmebro:
  10. N

A question for people that run 3+ Scorches

Not sure if serious. You don't need a meta netdeck to get rank 14. In fact its easy to get 4k with any decent deck.
  11. N

You don't need even the pen and paper. Just look in your profile and memorize initial wins count. Yes, dedicated counter would be handy but it's not like it's hard to track games without it.
  12. N

Well. I can't SHOW you but believe you me it's very easy to shut down axemen with control ST Eithne or Spells. All you need is Mandrake and AC. Same applies to consume Nekkers.
  13. N

This scorch/damage chaining meta prevents all creative combos.

Okaaay. Let's see. By your logic playing any card at all is brainless. Let's not go far and take your deck for example. How is it not brainless playing werewolves in moonlight and waiting for them to grow? It's also funny that you complain about scorch because werewolves are not targetable and...
  14. N

This scorch/damage chaining meta prevents all creative combos.

It's funny how people complain about cards that have been in the game for many months. Why now? Why I ask? Because people tired of huge units and start running big removals? Because you can't buff your units to a sky high numbers? LoL Scorch Eithne is my second favorite deck and Ive been running...
  15. N

Agree. Maybe a random faction specific legendary for a winner. On top of border ofc.
  16. N

Just go to your profile and memorize amount of your current wins.
  17. N

Opening round with Spy

SirPumkn comes up with this deck long ago. So its nothing new. I see similar crap when playing against Henselt. I loose coinflip. Play a card. He play Thaller and AYE AYE SIR my ass. Hate that move. If i play another card its -2 CA. And if i pass i lose on equal and its GG.
  18. N

The Arena Mode - Opinions?

Arena mode and Ongoing Faction Challenge. ST vs SK. Arena Mode: 150 ore / 1.99$ for a run. 9 wins or 3 lives. For two wins you get your wager back. If you win all 9 games youll get random premuim legendary on top of every other reward. If you lose youll get 1 guaranteed keg. You make a pool of...
  19. N

The Arena Mode - Opinions?

Opinion or not. But all can i say so far is that i eagerly waiting for the Arena mode. Ive been hoarding ore for some time now. Cant wait to sell my soul to Gaunter:smiling2:
Top Bottom