Search results

+
  1. R

WTAA Club is now commencing, feel welcome to join! (Witcher 3 Addicts Anonymous)

Guilty!! I have a problem!!! I'm somewhat lucky though. I Have a 1 month old and she does is sleep. So I feed my addiction as much as possible!! Only issue, I have to force myself to stop so I can spend time with the mrs.
  2. R

Those moments you think for yourself.. this is great.

When you pick up a contract. Haggle for a nice chunk of change. Use those witcher senses to track down the beast to its lair. Slay the beast and have its head dangling on Roach. then going to pick up your money. A Witchers gotta eat!!
  3. R

Worst performing/ buggiest game I can remember playing.

Funny thing is that I'm playing this on the ps4.. Only thing I've experienced is the gwent crash and occasionally some long loading that is all and I've played almost every day since release for 3+ hours. So like the fellow ps4 users said reinstall it.
  4. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I don't even think it's about the exp you get. It's just the simple fact that there is multiple quests that can easily distract you from the main quest. Which therefore causes you to shoot way past the level required and just makes everything so easy. Killing a monster/bandit in a few hits to me...
  5. R

I agree to this!!! Granted I'm only level 10 and still have a few quests that are 18+ but I do have a few quests including the main quest that's only a level 6 and I find it to be a little too easy. By the time I complete all these side quests I'll probably be in the 18-20 area which will make...
  6. R

Some random questions

I managed to get the griffin set just need to get the silver sword. I managed to craft craft the chest, trousers, and boots and just found the upgradable trousers diagram. I never got the chance to play the other witcher games, I know the preferred weapons are swords but secondaries are...
  7. R

Some random questions

Got another!! These secondary weapons every single one that I find has horrendous stats.. Are any of them worth keeping?? I found a relic leveled ax that is -27.. So again any of them worth keeping/using??
  8. R

The crafting system seems pointess

Question about the crafting... When you meditate, I know it automatically refills everything but in order to do that does it use the ingredients or just magically makes them for you?
  9. R

Should I?!?

Yes white orchard... I figured but I'm saying I didn't really explore... Eventually at some point I want to go back and look around.. My thing is though should I go back before I progress any further??
  10. R

Should I?!?

Should I?!? I am now level 8 almost 9, and I'm in Velen. I've spent countless hours doing all these side missions and such here. What I didn't realize is that I kind of sped past the first area. I didn't really explore or do anything but a couple quests. No exploration of any sort really. So my...
  11. R

I like that fact that he's in the middle of the screen so you can see everything he has on. I feel this current 1 you really can't see the gear
  12. R

Some real need of storage/safe containers ...

Me neither... I have I think 3-4 that I absolutely refuse to sell. Along with multiple weapons that I don't want to give up. Games like this I usually store somewhere weapons/armor that have exclusive names/looks even though the stats aren't the greatest.
  13. R

Some random questions

Oooo ok thanks!!! Makes a lot of sense now. Where can I get some medium to heavy armor. All I find is light armor
  14. R

Some random questions

Ok so I have another question!!! When looking at a weapon/armor you see the damage/defense and some have a red number with a hammer... What does that mean??
  15. R

Some random questions

Good. I was tired of seeing all those stupid papers not knowing which I have read an which I haven't. Thanks!!
  16. R

Some random questions

Ooo I never played the other witchers this is my 1st of the series had no clue they had a stealth system... I know he's run straight into fighting type of guy lol but I guess I was just hoping for it. Cool I guess his beards at max for me no lumberjack beard :/ It's really annoying that I can't...
  17. R

Emerald Dust

Go to velene. There's a level 6-7 side quest that's pretty easy. Walked away with 3 emerald dust
  18. R

Emerald Dust

I didn't get any either so I just left it and moved forward with the story. In the next area you have the opportunity to get some. Save the money!!
  19. R

Some random questions

Some random questions So I have just a couple questions... 1 Why is there no sneak attack!!?!? We should be able to sneak into a bandit camp and stealth kill someone!!! 2 How long does his beard grow?? Does it just stop at a certain point?? 3... I forgot what it was. Got distracted by...
  20. R

Named Blades, What to do?

There we go that's what I needed lol I tried searching couldn't find anything... Thank!!
Top Bottom