Search results

+
  1. P

What level were you when you entered Skellige?

At around 19 for me as well. I think my armor is crap for some of the monsters there though! :/
  2. P

Thought on stealing from villagers in TW3

It's one of the main reasons why I want to start over and begin a new game lol. I feel really bad taking stuff from those poor sad villagers.
  3. P

TW3 cost me about $10,000

On a seriousnote, I absolutely hate driving into the sunlight, especially if your windscreen is dirty. It's the cause of many accidents unfortunately :(
  4. P

TW3 cost me about $10,000

In postprocessing options you should have taken off Light Shafts and Glare :/
  5. P

Anyone else at 2560x1600 res? :o

^ Damn, well sooorrrrryyyy... relax man. :/
  6. P

Anyone else at 2560x1600 res? :o

Anyone else at 2560x1600 res? :o Just wondering if anyone else is playing Witcher3 at 2560x1600 res. And what's your settings and frame rate like? I can't max everything out at that resolution and get 50-60fps :( But still a beautiful resolution to run Witcher3 in! :D
  7. P

You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

- when the combat song gets stuck in your head all day & at night when trying to sleep!
  8. P

Does anyone else feel it would be better to separate books and potions

Oh God yes, separate panel for books/notes and separate one for potions/oils
  9. P

Auto sheathe

'Fisting' enemies is never good -_- ..... As well as bandit archers that miraculously shoot you when you're clearly taking cover behind a tree
  10. P

Worst looking armor you've found?

Lvl 14 and my armor is all over the place.... I look like a bad fashion victim lol. Best armor that I had so far was the starting armor! Sexy!
  11. P

What do you do first when you enter an area?

I usually visit the near-by question mark locations wherever they spawn me, then visit the close by villages, and do a little looting lol.
  12. P

Geralt have no Penis

See what happens when you drink too many 'decoctions' -_-
  13. P

Buy back "accidentally" sold items for equal prices

Save save save! Save right before a fight, save before swimming, save before entering a cave, save before shopping, Saving is your friend. :)
  14. P

What is your current playtime?

As of right now, 49 hours. And I still think I barely scratched the surface!
  15. P

Why cant we kill who we want?

If people complain about buggy quests and quests breaking etc. Imagine what would happen if you were free to kill any NPC! Your game would be messed up for sure!
  16. P

Hairworks is getting closer and closer to being viable with each patch

I can't run hairworks if I'm running the game at 2560x1600 on my 30" ips monitor. well I can but I'll I'll get around 35-45fps But on 1920x1200, I can run hairworks + everything ultra at 60+ frames. yay! And yes when rain falls frames do drop a tiny bit! Even without hairworks on.
  17. P

Do powerfull rigs have pop ins issue?

Yup pop-ins happen to me as well, really wish they wouldn't. It especially happens in villages, and with bandits. One time i walked into a camp cus I though nobody was there. Then bam... 1000 bandits! lol. i5 4.6ghz GeForce 980 sc 16gb ram Maximus vii mobo ssd as well
  18. P

Enemies jump after being killed

Yeah, very funny-looking. I try my best to ignore it and stay immersed!
  19. P

More Storage for Items, Please?

In a Tips and Tricks video I saw that you can drop items that you wanted to save for later on the floor, such as books and weapons to sell for later. So just choose an easy to remember spot and you can come back and access them later. The items you drop isn't scattered one by one, it drops in...
  20. P

Where did you buy The Witcher 3?

Bought mine from Steam so I could complete my collection. Wticher 1, Witcher 2 and now Witcher 3 :D
Top Bottom